anyone a COD widow yet??

Midnight_Fairy

New baby J
Reaction score
MW3? Know its not out to Tuesday but my OH has contacts and got it early! Anyone else a COD widow yet?? lol

Yep. I have contacts too and got OH one 3 days ago.. what a stupid mistake :rofl:

I'm not going to be until Christmas as its one of his presents :haha:

I'm not a cod widow yet but I'm a battlefield 3 widow, and then on tues I'll be a cod widow :(

Not yet but soon :( Battlefield 3 widow now :(

Im single but dear Lord that would have made me single.. lol

i bought it for him, i want the free time :rofl:

Oh I like the free time but when he sits on his arse and doesn't make tea his turn (we alternate :rofl: ) I get severely annoyed :rofl:

My OH is a COD widow to me... I LOVE COD lol! MW3 looks so good haha, getting it for my birthday :)

Im still a COD widdow from the last COD game :dohh:

im hoping OH will forget its out!! :haha: or i can convince him its out next month!! X

im a battlefield widow :(:(

I like the free time and I have lots of christmas partys lined up that he wont mind babysitting but my lounge sounds like bloody Baghdad and his shouting pisses me off!

I like the free time and I have lots of christmas partys lined up that he wont mind babysitting but my lounge sounds like bloody Baghdad and his shouting pisses me off!

yeah i get angry with the shouting too!!!

hes online so talks to his mates. 'bloody noobs, camping little c***s' etc...

then theres the game its self 'team deathmatch'!!!

and why he has to have the tv so loud the whole road can hear i do not know!!

yeah i get angry with the shouting too!!!

hes online so talks to his mates. 'bloody noobs, camping little c***s' etc...

then theres the game its self 'team deathmatch'!!!

and why he has to have the tv so loud the whole road can hear i do not know!!

My OH is always shouting at the tv too, must be a game thing as I dont shout at the tv when i'm watching Eastenders :haha:
He's the same online with his mates when they're playing too. Sometimes it makes me laugh and other times i'm like.. EH? :shrug:

My OH is playing black ops at the moment but I know he'll buy the new one. Grrrrrr...

nahhh Cod is lame :p i'm a battlefield widdow :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->