anyone a COD widow yet??

My OH is a Batman Arkham City widower at the moment - I'm never off it! xx

No, because I play it with him!!! lol
We are both dying to get our hands on MW3!!

I feel I am the only woman in the world that has a OH that doesnt play xbox or playstation :)

Hubby is a games designer so he "has to buy games for research" so im just a games widow in general :cry:

Does anyone elses hubby sit up till like 4am on the weekends playing COD/FIFA?

Does anyone elses hubby sit up till like 4am on the weekends playing COD/FIFA?

Yep!! & during the week, moans hes always tired! Drives me mad as i still have to get up with LO if she wakes at night! X

^^ OMG that is me! Every Monday he moans about hauling his arse up for work because hes tired, and feels sick. Well dont sit up until 4am playing xbox and eating shit then! Grrr!

I fed both my babies the night feeds, even if he was up playing that shit! :)

I think my husbanda would like me to be a cod widow but ther eis no way the kids will allow daddy to play on the xbox.

My OH is a COD widow to me... I LOVE COD lol! MW3 looks so good haha, getting it for my birthday :)

lol That's me too, dont like the campaign but will play the team games (offline too)

I feel I am the only woman in the world that has a OH that doesnt play xbox or playstation :)

My OH doesnt do computer games like these, will join in with Kinect games but doesnt like COD but will play FIFA with the kids sometimes.

I think my husbanda would like me to be a cod widow but ther eis no way the kids will allow daddy to play on the xbox.

This is why mine stays up so late lol because he waits till they go to bed and then stays up till 3am lol (he does go to work!).

This is going to sound really bad lol but if I had to spend every evening with OH he would drive me mad (god that sounds nasty!) I like to put headphones in my laptop when kids are in bed and have a few hours to myself! So I guess he can do what he wants.

Just wish he wouldnt shout "camping prick"...etc all the time. Gets so angry at that xbox lol x

^ my oh favourite saying is 'bloody camping noob' still doesn't make sense to me haha

In 2 and a Half hours I will be

Oh even took the day off tomorrow for it!

Don't get me started :(.. It comes out at 12am.. Dreading these next few days! :/

Don't get me started :(.. It comes out at 12am.. Dreading these next few days! :/

few days?? try few weeks if not months because of multiplayer :dohh: My OH says he'll be playing it for at least a year (or until the next one is released) :wacko:

At least he waits to our DD is asleep though :thumbup:

My OH has tomorrow off too, even though he got the game on the weekend. F*cking ridiculous. He best stay out of my way!!

LMFAO!! The game scares me, its to fast moving, I am rubbish at consoles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->