Anyone about 25 weeks? Looking for a few bump buddies (=

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I am 26 weeks on Wednesday. Wondering if anyone is around this time and interested in a bump buddy. In the past i made some really close friends on here, reading their journals and chatting. Since then a lot of the members are no longer active. I really miss that, so thought id see if anyone was interested in a bump buddy.

I would love a bump buddy, but if you're only looking for people close to your due date then I'm not that far along, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow.

You already know I'm pretty close to you! Happy to share stories. I'm not very exciting, but I do have a journal :)

Crazy to think we're almost to third trimester!

I would love a bump buddy, but if you're only looking for people close to your due date then I'm not that far along, I'm 15 weeks tomorrow.

Thats no problem! Id really like to start making some friends again. Do you have a journal?

You already know I'm pretty close to you! Happy to share stories. I'm not very exciting, but I do have a journal :)

Crazy to think we're almost to third trimester!

It is sooo crazy! Tomorrow i only bave 100 days left, theoretically:shock:

Ill stop into your journal (=

You found me :) I'll have to track you down too!

And, I know. The whole 100 days then double-digits thing was a big moment for me too!

Hopefully the link in my siggy works. Not sure if it does lol

Hmm, no, it didn't work for me. I'll just use my sleuthing skills to find you :p

Almost 25 W tomorrow!
Would love a bump buddy, feel free to follow my journal and we can chat here.

I don't have a journal yet! But I really do wanna start one! I'm going to look at yours 😊 How are you feeling? I can't imagine being 11 weeks ahead right now lol

Hi ladies.
I am 26 weeks on Wednesday. Wondering if anyone is around this time and interested in a bump buddy. In the past i made some really close friends on here, reading their journals and chatting. Since then a lot of the members are no longer active. I really miss that, so thought id see if anyone was interested in a bump buddy.

27 weeks tomo !!! The more mummy friends the better !!! :hugs:

Almost 25 W tomorrow!
Would love a bump buddy, feel free to follow my journal and we can chat here.

Awesome! I'll stop in tonight :)

Hmm, no, it didn't work for me. I'll just use my sleuthing skills to find you :p

Hahaha, thanks!

I don't have a journal yet! But I really do wanna start one! I'm going to look at yours 😊 How are you feeling? I can't imagine being 11 weeks ahead right now lol

Sore lol. But probably the best ive felt the entire pregnancy. I have HG and its just now getting to the point that i might be able to skip a day from my antinausea meds. How are you feeling?

A link to my journal for anyone that cant find it:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/parenting-journals/411621-fine-frenzy-life-half-dozen.html

Hi ladies.

heck yes!
Do you have a journal?

Hi ladies.

heck yes!
Do you have a journal?

Hey , no not yet ! I need to start one though as have so many funny stories to share and the usual funny embarrassing pregnancy story xxx

Hi ladies.

heck yes!
Do you have a journal?

Hey , no not yet ! I need to start one though as have so many funny stories to share and the usual funny embarrassing pregnancy story xxx
Let me know if you do, Ill follow :)

Hi! I am looking for some bump buddies as well. :) I am due March 12th. I have started a journal (which I need to update). I will be searching for your journals as well to follow!

Me! :hi:

And anyone else that wants to be bump buddies with me too :thumbup:

Me, me, ME!!! I feel the same way, I'd love to add some new bump buddies due around the same time!

Hi ladies!! I'll try to get around to journals tonight or tomrrow :)

Hello! I want to be bump buddies as well. I am 23 weeks but will be 24 weeks on Thursday. I will start a journal sometime this week. I always wanted to do a Journal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->