Anyone about yet?

motherofboys

Reaction score
Hey! Just wondering if any of the other regulars are also checking for activity in here lately :haha:

I usually come around daily :haha: just to keep busy and read up on some pages ,I’ll post a comment here and there .

There’s a few regulars, but definitely not as busy as it used to be!

There are a few of us that check in a few times a week. Pretty quiet in here for the most part

I'm here! I think it gets fewer and fewer each year :(

I'm here! Gosh I remember people chomping at the bit for it to open back in the day, hopefully it'll get a little more active in the coming months :)

Still here when I remember to check in. It has been so quiet for a few months on here. Hope your all well ladies xx

I keep swinging by occasionally! I'll be planning my lists shortly, along with DD1's birthday.

I keep popping in but nothing really here on updates. Although I'm in the last stretch before baby boy is here now we have to get organised now. And the summer holidays are keeping us busy as well im sure x

I'm here! Gosh I remember people chomping at the bit for it to open back in the day, hopefully it'll get a little more active in the coming months :)
I know! Usually have a little group going from June time waiting to open, I know the forums themselves are a lot quieter now days but a lot of us normally come back for Christmas chat :haha:

Oh did you mean for Christmas chat?! Is that where this post is lol? I didn't even notice I just thought you meant on bnb lol

Oh did you mean for Christmas chat?! Is that where this post is lol? I didn't even notice I just thought you meant on bnb lol
Hahahaha omg me too!! Then I saw it was posted in the Christmas zone and got unreasonably excited <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanessal
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->