Anyone AF due this Saturday (29th Jan)

Babyluck

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondered if anyone was due their AF the same day as me? I thought we could support each other towards the lead up to the :witch:. Lets hope she stays away!!!

Fingers crossed and lots of :dust:

xxx

Im due on sunday 30th which is close enough! Im not actually ttc yet but have had some very strong symptoms this month and we have used withdrawal with a few mishaps. But a happy accident, although not in our plan would be very loved and wanted. Have you had any symptoms? x

Hi ERConnell,

We will have to keep in contact to find out if we get the :bfp:

Every month I think I have symptoms, and then get down when I get a BFN :sad2:
I have veinier boobs this month and had 2 days of brown blood spotting. I woke in the night feeling like I was going to be sick, then it went.

I feel tired a lot, even after lots of sleep. Have you had any?

Who knows??? I'm keeping my fingers crossed though.

Good luck to you too. Kepp me posted!! xxx

Hi BabyLuck

I'm due AF on 29th too!!
Been cramping for days which honestly is a right pain!

Lots of :dust::dust: for us....

Hi Davo,

Keep in touch! I havn't had any cramps as yet, wouch wood. I had some after ovulation!

I'm really hoping that AF is a no show and I can get my BFP. My mum is having her dog put down and needs cheering up, so it would come at a good time!

How long have you been trying? I'm on month 7!! Never thought ttc would be so hard when we spend years using contraceptives to try and prevent it!

Good luck. xxxx

Im so exhausted!! No matter how much I sleep Im still so tired...
also had:
hot flushes
heavy/full boobs with lumpy sides
tmi.. lots of really watery/slippy clear cm
sore hard/firm stomach

I dont know!!! Im probably just imagining things but lets keep eachother updated! good luck xx

It all sounds promising ERConnell! Lets hope that neither of us are imagining it and that they are real symptoms...Not long to go now til we find out hey?

I did a pregnancy test yesterday as couldn't wait any longer, but it came back a BFN...Gutted but I am hoping that I tested too early and that I am still in for a chance. xxx

I'm in! Due on Saturday for af. Hoping she doesn't come. Had sore bbs since 2 dpo. Now they hurt so bad I can hardly stand it. Usually don't hurt until 2-3 days before af. Here's hoping we have all been covered in baby dust this month!

Hi there waitonthelord,

Its so nice to have others to wait with and support!

It sounds very pronising if you have very sore boobies!!! I havn't had that, mine are just veiny! But then I don't tend to get sore breasts even before af is due!

Good luck and keep in touch!

Sending huge amounts of extra:dust:

Hi Davo,

Keep in touch! I havn't had any cramps as yet, wouch wood. I had some after ovulation!

I'm really hoping that AF is a no show and I can get my BFP. My mum is having her dog put down and needs cheering up, so it would come at a good time!

How long have you been trying? I'm on month 7!! Never thought ttc would be so hard when we spend years using contraceptives to try and prevent it!

Good luck. xxxx

Hi again

Really hope you manage to make your mum smile with a BFP!
This is my 1st cycle to be honest even though its been in my thoughts for a while!
Came off BCP a bit ago but don't really know why I bothered being on it for so long when there's only a tiny window to get pregnant!
Cramps seems to have eased again for know which is good!

Thanks Davo! I hope so too!!!

I know what you're saying about the small window for conception, its crazy! I never thought it would be so difficult to get pregnant!

Best of luck xxx

No worries
Let us know how you're doing over the next few days
FXed! x

Hey everyone! i haven"t been here for a while, but its good to be back! AF due on Jan 29

Hey everyone I am due af on sat 29th too and am struggling to wait till then to test.

I have some strange feelings but that could be af pains.... but have also had a large discharge of yellow snot like cm which I have heard can be a good sign.

Good luck ladies... add me as a friend and keep in touch ladies so we can test together!

Dust all round ladies!! Xox

I'm taking my last provera pill this Friday....so af sould be here saturday or sunday!! This is my 3rd cycle taking provera to induce my period and this time I have been spotting hoping that it could be a good sign (like telling me that the Clomid is gonna work this time)!!

Hey there, I'm not 100% sure which day I ovulated ( I have EWCM for 3-4 days midcycle) so the latest I'd be due would be 29th Jan.
I'm on CD 29 now.
I have pulling tugging feeling above pubic area, very sore boobs kills to lay on them.
BUT I get both these as pre AF too so always annoying time.

Any news girls? No sign of AF for me yet but negative hpt a few days ago...

Any news girls? No sign of AF for me yet but negative hpt a few days ago...

Hi ER
Not a lot to update really....
No BFP on ICs but no normal AF either. Had brown light discharge since Thursday off and on which is now truly doing my head in!! It must be my period but don't I need to see 'blood'??
How are your symptoms?

hello there

i was due mine on the 29th too.. still nothing tho :/ ...

iv been so tired, sore boobs ,heartburn, and the sharpest jagging pain in my ovary the other day , iv never experienced this before ... i so dont want to be symptom checking because i get sooooo down when it ends up bein a BFN :(

hope yous all get ur BFP's :) :dust: to u all :) ....X <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->