Anyone any good with charting?

Isismoon

3 kids, 20,17 &2!!
Reaction score
I have been charting my temp for the last 2 months and to be honest it makes no sense to me :dohh:I had one +opk 24th (cd14) but - before and after, My temp seems to be staying pretty much the same with no ups or downs since :af: anyone got any idea if i really did ovulate?
P.s., I am 37 and have an 18yr old and a 14yr old and have endometriosis and ovarian cysts :growlmad:

It doesn't look like you've ovulated yet, did you use a digi OPK?

Temps can be finicky for some ladies as well, are you taking it at the same time everyday as soon as you wake up?

I just use the cheap ones I bought on the net, first time i have ever tried them. I take my temp as soon as i wake up but not always at the same time every day but usually within an hour or so

Keep testing and temping but it doesn't look like you've ovulated based on your temps yet :thumbup:

I have been charting my temp for the last 2 months and to be honest it makes no sense to me :dohh:I had one +opk 24th (cd14) but - before and after, My temp seems to be staying pretty much the same with no ups or downs since :af: anyone got any idea if i really did ovulate?
P.s., I am 37 and have an 18yr old and a 14yr old and have endometriosis and ovarian cysts :growlmad:

Im with you Isismoon. I started temping this month admittedly halfway through the month and post ovulation I think (didnt use sticks this month) but my temps have been low when they should be raised. Unless I didnt ovulate this month at all. (doing half a month isnt very useful I know. I will start properly from CD1 when AF arrives - which Im sure she is going to)
My question is, I mostly temp at 6.30 am when the alarm goes off but what if I wake up for a wee at 5? I wont get 3 hours sleep before the 6.30 temp - should I do it at 5 instead? Sorry to hijack post Isis, your thread got me thinking!

I am a restless sleeper since coming off trazodone (for my bipolar 2) so don't get a full 4 or 5 hours sleep at all so maybe it might affect my temps, i don't really know as I have never temped before or used the opks either until the last month or so. It is so compliated :growlmad:

Greenjelly, I was wondering the same about waking early. I seem to wake around 4:30 every am needing to pee like crazy, but I just started temping at 6am. Does anyone know if hopping up and then getting a couple hours more sleep affects temps?

Greenjelly, I was wondering the same about waking early. I seem to wake around 4:30 every am needing to pee like crazy, but I just started temping at 6am. Does anyone know if hopping up and then getting a couple hours more sleep affects temps?

I took my temp at 6.30am when i went to the toilet and then went back to sleep and took it again a coupe of hours later and it was only .1 higher so maybe it doesn't make too much difference...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->