Anyone around 4 weeks? Fun thread!

K12B

Mummy of 2 wonderful girls ❤️
Reaction score
Hello 🙂
So I am 4 weeks today and I am still symptom spotting everything, in between being crippled by anxiety about whether something is going to go wrong!

So I thought a fun, distracting thread to share crazy symptoms and good/bad days with people at a similar stage might be fun 😃

So far I am ridiculously tired, breasts defo larger and SOOO clumsy!!! Lol I’m also very bloated and having to wear jumpers so no-one suspects or thinks i’ve been eating wayyy too much cake 😂😂😂

How about you? Xxx

Only my partner and boss knows. I have had a craving for gherkins. I hate them. Just ordered a proper dirty burger with extra gherkins and im so happy i can cry

Hahaha! Love this!

How many weeks are you?
My partner is the only person that knows too - I’m stuck between I want to tell people and I think it’s best to keep quiet 😂 maybe once I get a little further along I will tell someone!! Lol

Im not sure as my cycles have been so messed up. Im thinking 5-6 weeks . Scan 3rd september ages away!! Killing me

I'm about 4 weeks tested because I had crazy craving for spicy wings and boobs bigger already. Just like on my DS I'm throwing up already. We had to tell the grandparents already because it has triggered flare up of my fibromyalgia so I will need help with my DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->