Anyone attempting a vbac after multiple c sections?

corgankidd

Soon to be mommy of three
Reaction score
My previous 2 ended in emergency c sections for failure to progress. I was sure I wanted a scheduled c section this time around, but now I'm starting to think I might want to try for a vbac again. My previous 2 I had a membrane sweep at about 38 weeks and my waters broke within 48 hrs with both and labor never truly began. I'm thinking the membrane sweep might be what destroyed my birth plan and if I forego it this time, maybe I can be successful? Another issue is that with my last section they said I had a window, so the chance of rupture scares me. I know for 100% fact that this is my last baby and I really really want to experience a natural birth though!! My section is scheduled for Feb 4, I'm thinking if I go into labor before that I want to try for natural, but if I make it to Feb 4 I will just keep with the scheduled section.
Has anyone had a successful vbac after multiple sections or planning one? Just want to hear your stories, find some encouragement or be told I'm crazy....

I had an emergency section first time and then opted for a successful vbac second time and will be going for a vbac this time too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->