Anyone back on cycle day 1 today?? wanna be buddies

hayzeb

Unexpectedly Expecting!
Reaction score
Hi anybody want to start again with me :D
This is cd1 for me on my first cycle since my chem preg and I'm feeling pretty good, really hoping november is going to be my month to do the :happydance:

So any takers???

x x x x

I do!
im pretty new to this, but a buddie would be great! =)

Hi hun, Yay a buddie! :happydance: Looking forward to stalking your progress :hugs: xxx

I'm a complete newbie to this forum but would love to have a couple buddies going the through the same process at the same time.

AF showed today - but its a new beginning and also I start my 1st clomid treatment this month /fingers crossed for all of us :)

Brill! My best friend used clomid and was pregnant within two months. I have a good feeling about this month I really think November could be the one! Come on bring on the :bfp::bfp:'s so we can do the :happydance::happydance::happydance:. I look forward to keeping an eye on your progress x x xx

my cd1--6th november x so only 1 day between us xxx private message me if u wanna be buddies xxx

I'm on cycle day 3 as of Nov. 9th so I'm not too far away!

Hi Lozncrystal my fellow PM friend who has been keeping in touch!!

I am on cycle day 3, af showed late Saturday on the 7th, this is my 2nd cycle of trying. I normally have a 31 day cycle but last month had a 34day cycle. I'll be using opk strips this month...

How you gals feeling? I've just finished my first round of clomid \o/ and waiting for the :sex: to begin :hugs: hehe. I feel at a bit of a loose end...like in limbo >.<

Don't suppose any of you have any tips/advice on what I could do to increase our chances in the meantime :/ any old wives tales? :D

Look forward to hearing your stories :happydance:

HI Makona,

Same ole' same ole', just waiting for the af to pass and ovulation week to come already. I am not scheduled to ovulate for another week and a half. All the waiting is killing me...

hope you are doing ok...Sorry I don't have many wives tales to tell you about...How many days are in your cycle? what cycle day on you on?

Take care hope to talk to you soon.

BabyPatel in AZ

Hello Ladies: Hayzeb, Makona, Lozncrystal, Anz7,

How are you ladies? HOpe you all are doing well...the af witch is finally gone...thank goodness Ovulation week cannot come any sooner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->