Anyone become pregnant from precum?

babiielove

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has become pregnant from pre ejaculate fluid or the pull out method.

To be honest I think that happens to like, 1 in a million people lol

I wouldn't use the 'pull out' method as a form of contraception though lol

Still, it's possible, and like Louisa said, I wouldn't use it as a form of contraception lol

Agreed. If you are sexually active best consider getting on the pill or using condoms. Better to be on the pill though!

Especially because you know that even with those odds, if you're the one who uses the pull out method, that one in a million people will probably land on you, JUST BECAUSE. It seems to be the way life works. I don't personally know anybody who got pregnant using the pull out method, but it is possible, so I'd stay away from it if I were you, dear.

I actually know more pregnant people who used a condom than the pull out method. How weird is that? :rofl:

My husband got his ex pregnant with precum (unless he's being dishonest with me about them not actually having sex! lol) I might have a few of the minor details wrong it's a long time since he told me this story... Sadly the girl in question had a miscarriage very early on in their pregnancy - but the baby was there, and caused by my hubby simply rubbing his very fertile man-parts against her! They probs would have had sex but I think he said her mom burst in on them! :rofl: (Just dawned on me how weird it is that I know the exact ins and outs of this... :doh: lol)

i got pregnant with pre-cum. never had sex education or spoke to my parents about sex. SO i thought u could only get pregnant if the boy actually cums inside u, but i was wrong. i wouldnt risk it

Agreed. If you are sexually active best consider getting on the pill or using condoms. Better to be on the pill though!

agree with you leanne but condoms will protect you against sexual diseases so using both it's the best :)

Yes don't forget that the pill doesn't protect you against STIs or STDs; I am so, so lucky to have my darling little girl because I made this mistake once and contracted something which led to me getting Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, which greatly reduced my chances of being able to concieve - it could have made me infertile - but here I am with my gorgeous little baby so I'm just incredibly lucky I guess!

Please use a condom, you can get them free from family planning clinics. It's really not wise to think it wont happen to you.
And to be honest sweetie, it would be very irresponsible for you to rely on this method.

:hugs:

i got pregnant with my second son using pull out method so it does happen get on the pill and use condoms,.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->