Anyone become pregnant from precum?

Agreed with the others, best to use the pill AND a condom (to protect against STD's)

If I were to do it all over again, I'd be on so many horomones and so much latex my body wouldn't know what to do with itself, except not get pregnant!!!

I don't know anyone who has, but I think the people that DO...it happens because they don't pull out FAST enough...

DO NOT USE THE PULL OUT METHOD PLEASE hello just take my advice not only using the pull out method will pre cum be transfered which i think has been proven that there is next to no sperm in but sometimes yes like my OH was a little to late to pull out in the spare of the moment.

My son is a result of pull out method from one time because were drunk and neither of us could get the condom on. So simple answer... yes you can lol.

DO NOT USE THE PULL OUT METHOD PLEASE hello just take my advice not only using the pull out method will pre cum be transfered which i think has been proven that there is next to no sperm in but sometimes yes like my OH was a little to late to pull out in the spare of the moment.

That's incorrect. In fact quite the opposite, it has been proven that there are approximately 300,000 sperm at the tip of the penis prior to ejaculation (pre-cum). If your boyfriend inserts his penis into your vagina and tries to withdraw before ejaculation, these sperm can be "milked" into your vagina and you can become pregnant if it is at the right time of the month. (In a full ejaculate, there are more than 3 million sperm.)

I would definately reccomend the birth control pill and condoms if you are going to be having sex (whether he cums or not!!) or indeed if his penis is going to go anywhere near your vagina!

I think the amount of sperm in precum depends on a number of things. Wouldn't chance it though..

I agree with being on the pill and using a condom!!! Why risk anything?

Exactly Jess.. If you don't want a baby (or catch an std), there are lots of ways to have safe sex nowadays..

It wasn't an amazing super duper miracle that I have only got pregnant when I decided I was ready for a baby.... I was just very careful before hand.. lol

yeah, it actually happened to my Mom. the result is my brother :p she was 15 years old.

Me and my partner used the pull out method when we had run out of condoms. Thats how my boy came about too. I believed there wasnt sperm in pre-cum.

That or the drunken night in london..Im not really sure as they dr messed up my due dates!

Thats how I got preggo, pull out method, is not a sure fire way to keep from getting pregnant

nope, i did get pregnant on the pill though!!!! but hey it isn't an accident she's a suprise lol!!

(Just dawned on me how weird it is that I know the exact ins and outs of this... :doh: lol)

Hahaha!! the ins and outs of this! just made me laugh when talking about pulling out as a form of contraception!! :blush: think i have the mind of a child! lol!...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->