Anyone been on Provera?

ladybug1023

1st trimester
Reaction score
Hello,

Has anyone been on Provera to induce a period? I am on it currently on day 6 of 10 with no signs of a period to come... How long did it take for your period to start once you started the Provera? Any advice??

Hi ladybug

will be watching this thread closely as my doctor just prescribed primotul today (its the same as provera just a different name)

Period will normally come between 2- 8 days after you finish the course of tablets.

Hope this helps

I took it and I noticed cramps around day 7 so I stopped taking it and started AF that morning. I think I was already 14dpo so I don't think AF came because of Provera. Usually you will start a few days after your last day of taking it. Sorry I couldn't be more help xx

provera acts as the hormone in your system, progesterone...once stop taking it takes a few days for it to happen (period) I took that once ever that was 3 years ago this month. It worked. Its amazing. Side effects were serious moodswings for me and severe cramping in my periods, other than that, there really isnt nothing to major with it. :)

I take it for irregular cycles. I get AF the next day or day after once I take the last pill.

i took it to bring on AF when i came off the depo and i think i took it for 10 days then 3 days later i got af be it is nt a reall af it is like when on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->