Anyone been to pontins?

topsy

Reaction score
We are going in Oct half term for 2 days xxxxx

Yes we have been to brean sands. The reviews terrified me! We stopped in a club chalet and although it was cleaned before hand we still took cleaning products to clean it whilst there. I was expecting it to be worse than it was after reading up. We also took our own blow up bed as the mattresses were awful but apart from that we had a good time as only used the chalet as a base to sleep in and were off site all day. We only paid £79 for 4 nights, I think if I'd paid the regular price id have been disappointed.
Entertainment is the usual cheesy rubbish, we only went in one night just for the kids club. I wouldn't eat on site either but that's just me being fussy. We went to a local supermarket and filled the fridge. X

I know the Reviews scare me thats why I posted LOL! we are going to the one in pakefield in Suffolk. I will take cleaning stuff and DS own bedding and 3 mattress protectors for us 3 to will ask my parents about air beds-Thats for the tip :) We get food included-I hope its ok!

xxxx

I used to go to pakefield every year as a child, and from a childs point of view it was amazing. I went with my cousins and we loved the evening entertainment, during the day we did things like swimming, abseiling and quad biking which were all free.
From an adults point of view I don't know, my parents never complained though and booked time again so I guess it must have been good.

Oh hun... Glad you had a good time-Gives me hope :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->