Anyone Been TTC for over 2 years like to be a Cycle Buddies?

NeyNey

Love My IVF Munchkin
Reaction score
Hi.

Just wondering if I could link up with a buddy who's been trying for over two years. I've been TTC since Sept 2005 - But suffered a recent M/c so waiting a little for some more tests but keen to keep trying when I'm given the all clear.

Just looking for some random chit chat, perhaps text buddies if you'd like, support and ears/eyes for our sporadic vents/tantrums

~NeyNey
(Janene)

Hi

Just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss.

I have been TTC for two years and one month now - with no obvious reason why - currently trying to get the NHS to take me seriously and get me some tests.
Loula has started a cycle buddy thread called the lost and lonely which is for us girls who are long term TTC'ers and who are going through tests, waiting for IVF, have unexplained infertility etc.. - why dont you come and join us?

Would definitly love to be cycle buddies.

Bx x x :hugs::hugs:

Aww Ney:hugs: I'm so glad you're keeping strong, as you know I've been trying for a few years too, I'll be your ttc buddy, I'll run the ttc maze with ya and we will get to the big cheese!:hugs:

:hugs: wishing you the best girls :hugs:

:hugs: Hey, Hon! :hugs:

I really hope you get the all clear super quick.

I would love to be buddies with you. I do not have international cell service but we can be PM buddies. Drop me a line if you are interested. :)

Thanks Girls - Beckic I will check that thread out :hugs: Thank you

And Cap, I'd love to be buddies with you, we can keep this thread going if you like, and pm's too :hugs: I love cheese!

:rofl: mmm..... I love grilled cheese sandwiches<(^_^<) ^(^_^)^ (>^_^)> Alright I already have your sn for msn I just don't know around what times you are online.

It's so odd, because I work shift work so it changes all the time. But leave me an offline message on msn - I'll always reply to it when I can

:hugs:

K Well I took an opk last night there's a very visible line, that's good I hope it means something good!

YAY! It means that it's sloooowly growing I hope tomorrows OPK is darker for you sweetheart. I'm on cd6 too - how freaky is that?! Although who knows what my body is doing at the moment...

:hugs:

I have huni - but I have irregular AF. I've had 3 MCs so I understand how hard it is, but i'm not going to say that I know how you feel sweetie, cause I don't believe anyone can ever know, just understand iykwim?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->