anyone bleed during 6-8 weeks and be ok?

mirandabby

Reaction score
tmi alert aha

okk so yesterday i started having this cramping in my tummy, and then started bleeding red blood.. it was heavy ish at first but it wasn't enough to even fill a pantie liner and hardly even showed up on there and then the cramping started going away and the bleeding slowed down until it just faded into red/brown mucusy spotting..
and then today i had pink blood only when i wiped which lasted for most of the day but now it seems as if everythings ok and i'm not really bleeding anymore? :)
i have a semi backache and headache

did anyone go through this and turn out to be okay?

it was also around the time of my normal period tooo which is normally very heavy so i'm thinking it was maybe just my body adapting to no longer having periods? maaybe? i hopee sooo :wacko:

I don't know what to tell you, but I didn't want to read and run. I would call the doctor and ask them. Goodluck! Hope everything is okay <3

hi hun i had bleeding from 6 -8 weeks red blood like a period then it turned brown for 3 weeks and everything turned out fine for me :) and then again at 18 weeks and everything was fine im sure its nothing hun... but if you are worried call your mid wife.

I bled a good amount right before my AF and had horrid cramps. Then at my 8 week scan I was told I had some pooled blood I'n my uterus that was probably from implantation and I might either bleed it out or just absorb it. I guess I absorbed it.

So maybe you just had a bleed from implantation.

I had bleeding on Wednesday, dark red blood, seemed to be a lot when I wiped. Didn't fill a panty liner and no cramps. My ultrasound showed that baby is fine and that I have a pocket of blood sitting outside of the amniotic sac. I would talk to your doctor for reassurance. :hugs:

ive had bright red bleed, loads of discharge of all colours the works and ubs is fine...although i would advise you to see your doctor to check things over x x x

thank you guys so much for the good feedback, it helps
and i have an appointment for monday
i hope everythings good <3

im sure it will be if the pain went and bleed stopped...mc usually continues and is over quickly (and you didnt mention anything about clots so im guessing there was none which means baby is still tucked up inside you :D ) i know its a very worrying time in first tri and id like to say it gets easier but i think it just changes lol preparing us to be mothers for sure x x x

yuuup no clots:) I really hope everythings okay, I love this baby so much already! and it would be horrible if anything did happened..
and those of you who bled how long did you bleed for?

yuuup no clots:) I really hope everythings okay, I love this baby so much already! and it would be horrible if anything did happened..
and those of you who bled how long did you bleed for?

i bled for like 2 weeks and then the fellow month i had a period.. and everything is fine

Hey there,

I'm having some brownish discharge..it reached my undies today but it seems to have gone. Had it since last night. I'm getting lots of cramps on my sides I'm thinking it's the round ligaments but not sure where the blood is coming from. So my midwife ordered blood for the hcg and a follow up in three days to make sure it's going up. I'm only just six weeks so she said it's too early for a scan...all the reading I've done though points out that most pregnancies with bleeding are fine especially when you don't pass clots...good luck sweets:thumbup:

Hi! I had bleeding with both of my pregnancys. Bright red and loads of it. But everything was well. Last pregnancy I had bleeding on and off till the end and they never found reason for it.

hi there i bled really badly during my last pregnancy in 08 i was 7 weeks and a few days i bled for about a week and everything was ok went to the hospital in the middle of the night maternity ward and they just scaned me internally everything ok my little boy just tuned 2 in september can you not go to epu x

Hello. I had some bleedingg at just under 6 weeks but it only lasted one day. I know it is a worry when things like this happen but I went for a scan a few days later and everything was fine, saw LO and they were able to see the heartbeat. It could be an implantation bleed. Try not to worry about it to much. Hope everything goes well for you :D
xx

i had bleeding like brown old blood around this time, with back ache and period like cramps, i did go for an early scan as I was a bit panicked & doc told me totally normal and was more than likely implantation bleeding....

If your worried hun, call doc as you may get referred for an early scan...

But personally I think from what youve described all sounds totally normal hun...

good luck x x x

Hi,

At 6 weeks I was out shopping and felt a huge gush (like when you've got your period). I ran to the toilet and had bright red (watery) blood which soaked me. 10 mins later it happened again. I had to wait all weekend for my scan and had dark brown discharge. I had two scans & on the second scan we saw little bean and his/her heartbeat. I'm due for my 12 week scan soon and have no more bleeding since.

It is very common so try not to worry x

In my first pregnancy I started spotting in week 7. Had it off and on getting redder over maybe two weeks. A scan at nearly 9 weeks showed a pool of blood where the placenta was attaching. At 12 weeks it all came out in a big red bleed. Terrifying though I had been told to expect more. My pregnancy was otherwise totally normal and my nearly 2 year old is utterly gorgeous.

i started bleeding again.. not a ton and no cramps and no clots.. i guess i just have to wait to monday to go in
hmmmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->