anyone bleed during 6-8 weeks and be ok?

hey i am going through the same thing my bleeding has been on and off for 5/6 days no clots or pains it is also only when i wipe. i have wait to nearly 2 weeks for a scan :( whats yours like?

yuuup no clots:) I really hope everythings okay, I love this baby so much already! and it would be horrible if anything did happened..
and those of you who bled how long did you bleed for?

When I was 14 weeks with my son, I bled a lot for a good 8 hours. Clots and everything. It was a Friday night and i went to the ER and after 5 hours and still not getting seen, I finally gave up and went home. I had a doppler so I was able to at least confirm there was still a heartbeat. That following Monday I had my u/s and was told that blood had pooled between the placenta and the wall and that as my uterus grew it allowed it to leak.

There was a LOT of blood that night and I was never so scared. But even with 8 hours of bleeding and clots, everything was totally fine. There are SO many reasons that we bleed during pregnancy. It's always scary but not always a m/c!!

Good luck!!

mines been on and off for three days now :(
it's not to heavy right now and only showing up when i wipe..
no cramps and no clots it's kinda mucousy.. and it's kinda faded to a darker red color so i'm thinking maybe it's left over from the other days? i don't knoww.. i worry too much :(

what about you?
i wish the best luck to you and your baby, and hope things are okay :hugs:

thank you bostonmommy
yeah i keep hearing stories about people bleeding because of the placenta.. that might be the cause but i don't know if i'm far along enough to be bleeding because of it.. i'm 7--8 ish weeks right now, i'm not exactly sure haha

Hi Ladies,
Alright, so I'm happy to read that brown discharge is "normal" around the 6 week marker. This is my first and I'm scared and freaking (to be expected) at whats currently going on. I've been cramping offhand on like period cramps for the past week and I just started getting a light watery brown discharge yesterday morning which quickly turned to dark red / brown (enough to fill the middle of a light panty liner) and with a little light red discharge on toilet paper. The cramps have subsided today. Just started having some minor lower back pains and feels like the left side of my pelvis is getting pinched. Everything I read online sounds like its ectopic miscarriage. Please let me know if anyone you ladies have had of gone through this and had a healthy baby? Oh and I had my hcg tested on 10/16 which was a whopping 23, then again on 10/22 and went up to only 249. My next blood work is scheduled for this Tuesday and first ultrasound is Nov 4th. My husband is telling me to be calm, but its so hard when you want your baby to bd healthy and okay.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"