anyone booked with on the beach holiday

xxClaire_24xx

mum of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
hi like the post says has anyone booked with the above and how was the outcome :flower:

I havent but ive a few friends who have and all was well :)

I went to Tenerife with them last summer!
Very cheap, the hotel was just as described.. There was one little hitch, we had changed a name early on after booking, and when we went to get the flight the airline had received no communication from On The Beach about this, so we held up the queue for about 10 mins while things got sorted. That was the only thing though, I think it was good value for money.

thanks had a look and ended up getting flights cheaper on ryanair website itself and we fly with them alot so off to Majorca end of april xx

Hiya, I see you got sorted but just in case anyone else is reading this thread and wants to know about on the beach.

They're absolutely brilliant. I've booked with them every year for the past 6 or 7 years and have never been able to beat their prices for package holidays. Their customer services has been great when I've had problems too.

The only thing I used to find was because the website is set out so toy build up your own holiday, it was quite easy to forget to add in extras like a bus transfer and I was always having to go back on at a later date and add them to my booking. But the other day when I was pricing up a hol, I noticed they'd changed the website to include extras so should be ok now.

X

I looked at this website a year or so ago but it only seemed to include flights and hotel, which put me off as i didn't know what to do about transfers etc, as the above post says it now includes everything like that, i can't believe the low price for an all inclusive hol for a family of 6 that ive just got, i couldnt get it this cheap through anyone else x

i have booked my own holidays all the time, like the flights and hotels and transfers separate and it always works out great, resort hoppa is good for tranfers xx

Had to laugh when i read this.

We are currently awaiting a response from them over our holiday last year. We booked our hotel only through them and they got it wrong, booked us into a hotel in a total different resort to where we wanted. By the time we managed to get through to them there was no room left at the hotel we wanted (booked originally as i'd been there before and wanted to talk OH there, plus we knew it was good for children etc). Then we agreed on a hotel only to be sent a message on their website 2 days before we were due to go (good job OH randomly went into our booking) that we'd had our hotel changed. The hotel we been given we didn't like at all but we had no choice unless we wanted to pay another £200 each. The when we got there the hotel had no record of us and they didn't even take children!! Eventually got to our hotel which was very nice but no-where near where we wanted to be.

Having said that i would go with them again lol.

Had to laugh when i read this.

We are currently awaiting a response from them over our holiday last year. We booked our hotel only through them and they got it wrong, booked us into a hotel in a total different resort to where we wanted. By the time we managed to get through to them there was no room left at the hotel we wanted (booked originally as i'd been there before and wanted to talk OH there, plus we knew it was good for children etc). Then we agreed on a hotel only to be sent a message on their website 2 days before we were due to go (good job OH randomly went into our booking) that we'd had our hotel changed. The hotel we been given we didn't like at all but we had no choice unless we wanted to pay another £200 each. The when we got there the hotel had no record of us and they didn't even take children!! Eventually got to our hotel which was very nice but no-where near where we wanted to be.

Having said that i would go with them again lol.

well my friend booked flights with them last night and it said pending and the price was £235 they have called her today to say when they went to book it the flight has gone up by £200 and they have taken it off her card!!!

You can get them on that. We booked our flights with lowcostholidays and the day after we had a phonecall to say they'd gone up by £70. After 45 min of arguing they gave in. If your friends had any sort of booking confirmation then they don't have a leg to stand on and I'd get her to argue it. It's worth it. I think they try it on with you.

As I said u would book through on the beach again but wouldn't book with lowcostholidays as we didn't like their attitude. At least on the beach tried to help us.

she said that she has checked on the beach website and ryanair website and the flights are still the original price but they wont budge and to cancel the pending order would be £140 x

It might be worth keep trying it with them. OH argued good and proper. He was at work at the time and everyone said they wanted him to argue for them if they have any problems like that - apparently he was very good lol.

Hope she sorts it and they get it at he price they should of done it for. Happy arguing lol

I have booked with these a couple of times before and they're brilliant :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->