anyone: cd july 4th (now day 22). Im 1st month of trying!

helenbun2005

Reaction score
hi there!

im Helen, 24. Getting married in october to Shane. We are trying for number 1.
This is our first month of trying. I have taken 2 tests already (too eager and too early!), so testing in 10 days time. Very excited and nervous. Anyone in or around the same boat??!!!

Hope your all well! Helen :hug:x x

Hello Helen its my first month too, I came off pill beg july.... Im so impatient. Im a few days behind you, my CD1 in july 7th! Im testing August 4 or 5th if the witch doesnt show!!
It is nervous and excited. I have "wasted" a few tests by doing them a bit early too lol! I say its practice to ensuer i can pee correctly on the stick when the important day comes lol!!

CD 1 was 5th or 6th. Can't remember the exact day. I'm not really charting, but this time trying to pay attention to CM. Think my ov time is over.

I hope to get pregnant before Christmas, but the likelihood is not too promising, especially since hubby is going to be gone a month and a half in-between now and then, so that's one less month we have to try.

Im trying NOT to chart or follow it.. but i cant help it. !!!

Awww about hubby going away... Mine works nights so fitting the bding in is hard with my daughter around!!

so nice to chat with you two!

so...AF is "due" from 1st (28 days) to 7th (35 days) so im going to test next weekend 2nd/3rd. HOPEFULLY it will take! Hubby (to be) and i went to Stone Henge today (just for the hell of it!) and we were talking about the fact that its our 1ww/2ww. He got all excited and said "isnt it amazing - in two weeks our whole life could change forever!"...bless!:cloud9:

keep me posted ladies with symptoms and feelings!

Ive just been eating and weeing for britain recently! And vague tummy cramps.

Who knows!

Good luck my friends! Oh, where are you all from?! Im Milton Keynes, bucks
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hi I am from Milton Keynes too and it is my 1st month trying too! I am due on my period on Tues and have tried doing 1 test a week ago or so, no luck then, was gonna try again on Tues, but after reading a few other peoples stories I wanna try again now!

:happydance: hello!:happydance:

lovely to hear from you all! you can PM me if you need me!

always up for a chat and i understand all neurocies! believe me! lol

Im testing on friday - gonna be a long 5 days!

Speak soon! x

I'm going to try and hold off testing until af is supposed to show.

Just a few more days until af is supposed to arrive (well, according to FF). My breasts were really tender this morning, and I can't help but wonder whether it's a sign that I am pregnant, or whether it's just the precursor to af.

haveing same thoughts as you!! Am thinking negative thoughts now!!
My metal mputh has gone :(

Hello! My CD1 was on the 4th too! I am a 28 day cycle so I should have started yesterday but didn't. I feel like I might today :( Has anyone else tested?

hey ladies! cd 30 for me today, and absolutly no signs of the which!

3rd day now with no cramps and very little/no cm.

Testing tomorrow. Thought about it today but want to give my body another days chance to build up the hormones to show a positive!

Not sure whether the lack of symptoms is a good sign that im defo pg or that the pill (that i came off a month ago) has competly messed up my body!x x

will let you know tomorrow! x x

Well, according to FF, I should get af tomorrow or in the next couple days (exactly 2 weeks from when it guessed I ov).

I'm going to wait a little and see if I start or not before I run out and buy a test. I have stopped cramping, so not sure what that means, if anything.

I see Helen got her bfp in this cycle group, my cd was july 5th and i have fairly long cycles at times (29 to 35 days) so im waiting...i tested monday 4th august but it came negative...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->