Anyone cd6 (22/04) and first month TTC?

scrunchie

Reaction score
First month TTC after waiting since november for :witch: to sort herself out after stopping bcp.
:witch: finally arrived on friday 17/04 :happydance:
so that puts me on cd6 and eagerly awaiting ovulation or any sign/symptom of a little egg being released!
It's sooooooo exciting! :dance: :yipee: :wohoo:

Good Luck to all trying this month :hugs:

:hug:

Am a few days behind you- chillin out before the fun really starts next week xxx

You waited 5 months for your first :witch: to return? That is a really long time, you've must have felt so frustrated. Were you on the mini-pill or combined? Had you been on it for a long time?

I have to say that scares me a bit. I am waiting for my first :witch: after stopping the mini-pill. I trully thought it would come right afterwards but I'm waiting and no sign of it....I've only been on it for two months (and had two bleeds then) when OH decided we should start TTC. Typical.... I had perfectly regular periods before so would feel really frustrated if I have to wait months for the :witch: to show up and start TTC officially.

You must be so excited to be able to start TTC. Have fun as much as it is possible :happydance:

:hug::hug:

Am a few days behind you- chillin out before the fun really starts next week xxx

well me and hubby had a practice run this morn . . . just to make sure everything was still working :rofl:
kinda nervous about the whole thing actually. I've waited so long for :witch: and cycle to return I'm afraid i'll miss ovulation signs . . . am so totally over analysing everything at the moment! :hissy:

You waited 5 months for your first :witch: to return? That is a really long time, you've must have felt so frustrated. Were you on the mini-pill or combined? Had you been on it for a long time?

I have to say that scares me a bit. I am waiting for my first :witch: after stopping the mini-pill. I trully thought it would come right afterwards but I'm waiting and no sign of it....I've only been on it for two months (and had two bleeds then) when OH decided we should start TTC. Typical.... I had perfectly regular periods before so would feel really frustrated if I have to wait months for the :witch: to show up and start TTC officially.

You must be so excited to be able to start TTC. Have fun as much as it is possible :happydance:

:hug::hug:

unbelieveably frustrating. surprised i have any hair left :hissy: . . . not to mention a husband! :rofl:
was on combined pill for around 8 years (way too long - hindsight is great).
of course i thought once i stopped the pill that hubby would only have to look at me and i'd get preggers :rofl: . . . how naive!
i'm sure you'll be fine. 2 months is a very short space of time.
fingers crossed for your :bfp:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->