Anyone come to cloth late?

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Earl is 10.5 months old and since he was born I've always wanted to use cloth for him and any future. Life took over, we've moved house, had illnesses and money troubles and I've never been able to get them bought.

I've got some more time and money soon and I'm considering getting them to start using them. Has anyone else done this? I'm thinking that even though it's a bit late in the day, I'll still be able to use them for future LO's so they wont be a waste. Plus, with Earl being a boy, potentially we've still got 2 years in Nappies (Eeek! :shock:) so they'll get plenty of us! lol

Anyone else?

Thanks in advance.

yeah ive come back to cloth late ,we used it for a while with ds1 when he was about 4 months but as i was working and DH doing the childcare then we soon gave up caus DH couldnt handle the extra washing lol, we are back in cloth now we have 2 kids and ds1 is in cloth , ive had issues finding ones that fit caus hes such a big boy but i think we have found some now lol just got to get absorbancy right for him lol but im loving it lol

I didnt get around to starting cloth with Aisling until she was 9 months old and it was definitely worth it :D

Excellent - thanks for the re-assurance!

I think we'll be investing soon - I'm so excited and already looking at lovely fleeces to make wraps on my machine lol. :thumbup::blush:

Me! Jack is 6 months, and I'm hoping to get my first delivery today. Hurry up, Postie!

Yeay! We borrowed 2 cloths when G was 10 months and by 1 year we had bought enough to go full-time :)

Yes definitely worth it - in fact its's a good time, as you'd probably be moving up a size now, even if you'd done it from birth!

We started at 11 months, going full time about a week ago x

We started early, then had a break for several months, then came back to it :) Definitely not too late for Earl to become a fluffy bum! :D :dance:

we started just before we started weaning, just before 6 months really, has been full time cloth for nearly 2 months, id say its definitely worth it! as you say, still a while in nappies to go!

Hey hun I started 2 or 3 months ago :D So well over a year old, but am pg with number 2 so weighed up the costs etc.... xx

Ooh, this thread has made me want to start Lucas on cloth now! I've always been quite envious but I thought it was too late to start now, and he's only four months :blush:

How do you even go about starting off?

Use the nappy trade and sell on here :D Also ebay, CNT if you dont mind a few pre-loved to build up a good amount :D xx

I'm just starting james and he's 7 months. I'm the same as you, only just got round to it, for a start he's only recently started sleeping more than 30 mins a go so I feel like I've got some energy! Plus they don't change as much at this age so I'm thinking easier on the washing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->