Anyone conceive 1 & 2 easily but struggling with no.3?

helsurf

Reaction score
With Ds and dd we conceived the first month of trying, now trying to conceive no.3 and going into 5th cycle! I know that's not long and I am so thankful for the 2 I have! Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation? This month I am going to try evening primrose oil, as I have very little to no ewcm, which I used to have lots of! My periods have also gone from 28 days to about 24-25, could this affect TTc? Xxx

Omg yes! 17 months now ttc #3. Granted my first 2 were from a previous marriage hubby did a sa yesterday so we shall see.

Yes, no problems with my first two pregnancies, I was ages 30 and 32. But now I've had two early miscarriages since March of this year when we started trying again, and I'm 35 now. I also have shorter cycles average about 25 days, but I have a 13/14 day luteal phase.

Yes! We have been ttc #3 for 18 months! I got pregnant 2x very quickly last yr when we started trying but both ended in miscarriage. After my d&c in November of last yr my cycles have been crazy! I'm on my 2nd round of clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->