Anyone Conceive With Endometriosis??

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Need to hear some success. I read lots about ladies with PCOS but hardly anyone with endo. Please need to hear its possible. Thanks

I have been pg naturally twice (both ended sadly) and I have grade 3 endo.

Thanks Tansey, sorry to hear about your mc's.

Is endo the reason you're having IVF? Sorry to ask, I'm having an internal scan Tuesday and am dreading being told I have endo- its looking like it symptom wise.

I am having ivf due to no success trying naturally, even after laprascopy to remove all of the endo. They found some on my tubes. Stage 4

There doesn't seem to be many people talking bout endo. Good luck ladies

I have a blocked tube and I'm 39 next month so two factors against me without the endo. The FS did say that chances of getting pg naturally with stage 3 or 4 endo is little.
i don't think they can tell you've got endo from a scan - i've had two laps and hyst's to see and remove mine. i didn't really have a lot of symptoms but several other family members have it. Have a look at www.fertilityfriends.co.uk where there are lots of women with endo.

I was diagnosed with endo start of july when I had my lap and removal. I had it all over my bladder and pelviss area but nothing on my tubes. However I have really irregular cycles and have never been able to work out when I ov,can that be related to the endo?

I have endometriosis. After. 2 miscarriages, this pregnancy stuck!

I've just been told I likely have endo due to endometrioma visible on a scan so stage 3 maybe 4 only the lap will tell.

I have low ovarian reserve, likely from the endo I suppose.

I've had 1 IVF and am trying to decide whether to go for IVF2 or risk having the surgery to remove the cyst first and likely damaging my egg reserve a little more.

edited to add: if you scroll further down the forum page you'll see another thread by me on endometriosis - there are 1 or 2 sucesses and stories shared on there too :flower:

hi

i have endo and i've just stopped monthly zoladex injections (that the doc put be on to stop me being in so much pain) and me and hubby are going to see the gyne on 1st sept to tell him we want to start TTC, I hope he says all is ok and that it dont take too long to conceive i cant wait to be a mother, i have been told that cos of the endo it could take a while but it is not impossible i just hope i can get pg before the pain comes back and i can't do anything other then go back onto the injections which i really dont want as that would delay any chance of conceiving by another 6 months. i really hope you are succesful.
please post any news as would also like to hear of some success stories too
i will post again after seeing gyne and let you know what he said

good luck

x c x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back