Anyone conceived #1 with clomid (& OD) & had success ttc#2 naturally?

Firefox

Mummy- 2 gorgeous boys :)
Reaction score
Hi Girls

As the title says really, My LO is 26 weeks old on Mon, one of the reasons I'm starting TTC so soon after having him is that I had ovarian drilling to conceive which the effects of which may not last for any more than 2 years eeeeks!

Has anyone conceived #1 with clomid then been able to conceive #2 naturally?

My cycles pp have been around 45 days long...not great but far better than no periods at all (like before the OD).

Also wondering how long to wait before going back to the doctors? My previous experience of getting referred to a FS took ages!!

I'd like to know the same thing! Is it even possible to conceive naturally the second time around???

Hi Jewel

As an update for me I've tested bfp every morning since Monday! Kinda worried tho as they are only faint lines and not really getting darker making me paranoid about eptopic or mc , I did a digi yesterday morning which said 1-2 weeks. I don't really kno for sure when I ov'd but pretty sure it would make me further on if I'm right. Just got to get thro the knicker checking stage and hope for the best I suppose. I've got another digi and frer to do next week, hopefully make it that far

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->