anyone doing weightwatchers?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
what meals do u recommend ? how many points are they aswell ?

im starting it tues (have 2go shopping first) and was just wondering wot u fill up on for the least pts etc

:thumbup:

0 point soup is good, I used to keep some in the freezer when I was really hungry. Even though not doing ww at the moment I still cook quite a few of their recipes.

Sugar free jello - 0 points................sugar free pudding - 1 point

Best wishes.

Are you an online member where you can serach their website for recipes and use the recipe builder to see what points you own are?

Does anyone know if I have to print the voucher off their website for free registration/cheaper first meeting? I don't have a printer :(

I lost a stone with WW last year, then stopped going to meetings and started eating rubbish again...

I want to start TTC next year but need to lose weight first(to get my BMI under 30 for Ferility clinic)...

i find them in the paper all the time hun, if my OH gets the paper tomo, ill send you one if you want :)

i hav been going 2 WW since feb and lost 56 lb so far

Im starting WW next tuesday, the diet I was on doesn't allow food!

hope this posts, hav written mammoth replies and not been able 2 post them!
iv got about 2 st left 2 loose (pcos,no periods waiting 4 clomid)
i hav
jacket pot with low fat cheese 5 points
pasta with hm sauce made with free veg (peppers onion,carrots,mushrooms,toms) 5 1/2
WW spaghetti with 3 WW sausages 6
pasta n sauce packets(7) with carrotts and green beans (0)
i snack on WW yogs 1/2 rich tea lights 1/2 sugar free jelly o and fruit
good luck
chrissie x

I'll be cooking a big batch of 0-point soup tomorrow, will throw in whatever veggies I fancy at the supermarket :)

I did WW last summer and really enjoyed it, but quickly realised that I really needed the meetings as they kept me focused.

Breakfast would be Porridge made with water and sweetener
snacks:fruit
lunch:either some soup with a crumpet or a bagel with Laughing Cow light cheese and a slice of luncheon meat(turkey or chicken)
dinner:wholemeal pasta with chopped fresh tomatoes and some frozen spinach[no sauce]

Off to Asda tomorrow to stock up on healthy things ;-)

I had a lot of stirfry!

Shrimp = 1pt
Chicken = 3pts

Oil = 1pt
Veg= 1pt once oil is in there.
Rice = 4pts

You can load up on the veg.. I always used onions and peppers. Soo yuummmmyyy!

Also, soups are good. I personally found their 0 point soup recipe had too much cabbage so if I ever make it again, I won't put as much in..

Google... I found loads of ideas on google for WW!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->