Anyone done belly, pole or erotic dancing lessons/course?!

hawalkden

Reaction score
As titled..

I want to do something 'sexual' exercise after I have LO.

e.g. Pole Dancing, Belly Dancing etc.

just I have very little if none at all confidence and wondering if anyone started a course like this and their confidence was very low but got better when you started the course?

Would love to watch this thread as I am very interested as well!

I started pole fitness last week, have my second lesson tomorrow. The class i'm doing doesn't teach the 'sexy' moves, just the spins, how to climb the pole etc

At first i was a bit scared about doing it but i LOVED it, i can't wait for my lesson tomorrow, it's great fun

I too will be keeping an eye on this thread. I am very interested in doing some kind of lessons like these - would really love the pole dancing classes or belly dancing classes they seem exotic and fun :)

I did pole for about 3 months but had to give it up as I ripped the tendons in my wrist:nope: but I did love it when I was doing it.

Just do it, you'll be so glad you did!:thumbup:

I'm gonna start looking into Classes in my area next week :) They sound like so much fun :)

I've done pole and belly dancing. The best thing about belly dancing is that it imitates a mother that is pregnant. So many of the movements are supposed to feel like a baby is moving. It was so much fun and my body was in the best shape it has ever been. I did pole dancing a couple years back and I built up some good muscles! Muscles I never knew I had

I would absoloutely love to do pole or belly dancing once LO is here, Ive never been in fantastic shape, but figure if its something both me and OH can enjoy, he might encourage me more lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->