Anyone Due A Little Pumpkin On 19th October??

x-TyMa-x

Proud Mummy Of 2 xx
Reaction score
Hi my name is Kerri & i am nearly 14weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby Due 19th October https://www.pic4ever.com/images/greenstars.gif

I know theres already a few October threads but just thought it would be nice for any girls due on the 19th or even around that date to have somewhere to come and have a chat , rant , & talk to other girls who are in the same sort of stage as them while we wait for our little arrivals :)

So please feel free to join and hopefully meet some new friends

https://www.pic4ever.com/images/z5.gif

Hey lovely i am due on Oct 19th - acc to my LMP it was Oct 14th but we had our scan last thurs and i was dated at Oct 19th.

This is my 4th LO and i have a gender scan booked for May 7th so will know what colour cookie is :)

Hey sam :) My due date going by my LMP was the 21st but at my scan they dated me 19th :)

I cant wait to find out what team we will be on this time :) What are you hoping for this time??

Its exciting isnt it!!

I dont mind - there are pro's and cons to each i think lol! How about you what are you hoping for?

Well im not fussed either way really ..... A boy would be easier as he could just share my little boys room with him etc
Altho a girl would be nice so we have one of each.
Aslong as baby is healthy thats all im bothered about :)

What gender are you other children x

Ive got a girl whos 10, a boy whos 4 and another boy whos 2..... im the same as you really, a boy would be easy as it could share with the boys.... but a girl would be nice as its been so long since i had my baby girlie x

Which do you think is easier girls or boys. Everyone ive spoke to say girls are whingey ...is this true or people trying to put me off lol x

Ahh i cant wait till i can find out :) :) Is your gender scan a private 4D one.

to be honest i just think kids of a certain age are whingey lol!!
they both have their pros and cons :) its a private one but not 4D i dont think
when are you going to find out? x

Hopefully just at the 20week scan at the hospital i would say x

Hi,

Sorry for being late coming over to the thread, I find out the sex of my boy/girl to be on the 31st May, I can't wait, we just want a lovely healthy baby, but a part of me would prefer a boy- is that wrong of me???

Also bit of background, my name is Sam too and this is my first and will be my only child, I am 35 and decided that one would be enough, my OH already has a daughter (my stepdaughter) xxx

Heyy Sam welcome altho there's not much going on Here at the mo lol

I got a letter from the hospital confirming my consultant appointment on the 31st may, my MW told me my consultant appointment should be the same day as my scan so i wonder if my scan will be 31st too same as yours xx

ooo that would be good - I am due in at 3.45pm. I made an informal announcement on facebook today - thought why not and it looks like I have upset a 'friend' already with it, perhaps I have been a bit insensitive I don't know, but basically she was the landlady of the local pub and has just left, there has been a lot going on apparently but I don't want to involve myself - but basically we did share our past TTC experiences, she has asked me how I was doing in Feb/Mar - I didn't lie I told her we aren't TTC but seeing what happens, if its meant to be it will etc, but I didn't say I was pregnant, me and OH made our own private agreement not to say anything and I was good with that, I haven't sent her any separate notification just put the baby progress app on the wall of fb, which is all I am comfortable in doing. My Oh says not to feel bad and I don't have to go out my way for anyone with announcements, do you think he is right?

I 100% think hes right hun you shouldnt feel bad and you shouldnt have to go out of your way for anybody!! You should be able to feel good about your announcements.

Omg i have just seen how horrible that font is i used on my previous post haha i was using my iphone haha and didnt see a preview whoops sorry if nobody could read it haha!.

Yeah my little guilt trip is over, I am not worrying about stuff - I can't please everyone and its more important to please me and OH at the min for the little one :happydance:. Should be finishing work now and still have lots to do! So looks like I will be stopping for an hour at 5 then getting back on with it - been on it since 7.30am

Oh boo to work!! The weather here has been gorgeous so Me, OH, Tyler & The Dog have spent the day in the garden with the paddling pool & a lil picnic tea :) was lovely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->