Anyone due April 2017?

My son was due may 6th and I had him (induced) on April 22nd 2014. According to my fertility app, I'm due with this baby on April 22nd! Crazy! I'm sure I will probably have him a couple of weeks before if I'm lucky. I was induced last time because of high blood pressure. Hopefully I won't have high blood pressure this time or any other issues. I'm overweight and even heavier than my last pregnancy. I passed my GD test last time, but I was on the higher end of the 'normal' range.

I was on here a lot when I was pregnant with my first, but I hadn't been as active since I had him. Now, I'm back again :flower:

My son was due may 6th and I had him (induced) on April 22nd 2014. According to my fertility app, I'm due with this baby on April 22nd! Crazy! I'm sure I will probably have him a couple of weeks before if I'm lucky. I was induced last time because of high blood pressure. Hopefully I won't have high blood pressure this time or any other issues. I'm overweight and even heavier than my last pregnancy. I passed my GD test last time, but I was on the higher end of the 'normal' range.

I was on here a lot when I was pregnant with my first, but I hadn't been as active since I had him. Now, I'm back again :flower:

So we might have our babies at the same time! I had my kids at 37+5 and 37+4... so i'm noticing a trend with my kids hahaha

Seems like it!

Mine may seem like a trend, but we only plan to have 2, so this will be it!

Hiii ��

I THINK I'm due the 26th. But it will most likely change lol

Hi ladies, wonder if you'd mind me joining in? I'm due 6th april, but I think that'll change once I've had my dating scan on the 29th, as I o'd a few days later than normal that cycle. Here's hoping the next 2 weeks will fly by, desperate to get out of the first tri!

Hi ladies, wonder if you'd mind me joining in? I'm due 6th april, but I think that'll change once I've had my dating scan on the 29th, as I o'd a few days later than normal that cycle. Here's hoping the next 2 weeks will fly by, desperate to get out of the first tri!

So am I and I have 5 more weeks! This bloat is making me look huge lol

Yep I know what you mean, I had to buy a bigger pair of jeans by 5 weeks! So comfy though. My bloat seems to be dying down a bit now, my lower belly is much firmer so hopefully a real bump will appear in a few weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->