Anyone due around 2-1-15??

Erika_Whitney

Reaction score
Hiya!!! Up until now I have been posting with concerns, I'm deciding today to be positive since it is so easy to freak out about everything!!! I am exactly 4weeks today. No super obvious symptoms really, some light nausea if I don't eat soon after waking, some light cramping. I had my beta done at 12dpo-52, will have it done again on the 6th. I have been testing with frers, I think I have had pretty nice progression.

I can't wait to get through the 1st trimester, anyone else with me???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 17
hi Erica,

I'm with you with due date of Feb.1, 2015. I just did my first round of ivf, am on day 8dp5dt(13 dpo). I got my first ever bfp on friday, (11dpo)...i've had very mild cramping, on and off sorish boobs (i had more intense 2ww symptoms when i wasn't pregnant!), my skin has been amazing! Loving it! I go for my first blood test to confirm, tomorrow am, and then a repeat Wed, am. i find i feel the mild cramps and tender boobs in the evening, in the morning i feel nothing!

let's be nervous together!:hugs:

How exciting!!! Our symptoms are pretty similar. I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!!

Hi Erika and Ella, congrats!! I'm due on Feb 2nd. This will be my second baby. I recently had a miscarriage and had a D & C on March 28. I honestly am not 100% sure when I ovulated but do know that my lmp was April 28. My only symptom has been feeling exhausted! I can't wait to get through this first trimester too!

Hey guys - I am due round then too!! Yay!! I have heaps of symptoms though, nausea, sore boobs, cramps and oh so bloated!! Hoping all is well in there and hoping time goes by quickly.

Hi girls. Congrats on all the BFPs....

Ella I am 8dp5dt today (your a day a head of me) this is my 2nd IVF cycle. I have been getting BFP's since 5dp5dt. And getting darker each day on first response. Still really nervous. How have you worked out your due date?? How was your blood test today?

Welcome everyone! So excited for you ladies. Question, when will y'all stop testing? I am still testing every day, obsessing over line darkness. It's driving me crazy!

I have 3 1st response tests left and will test tue wed & thur. Think that will do me maybe 1 a week or get some cheaper ones to do daily!! What are you going to do mrs?

Welcome waiting and jackdoll! Congrats!!
Ella, how was your blood test?

hello everyone!
So cool to see we have a little pack forming!:thumbup:

My blood test came back at 160, my fert clinic says this is good, and i go for another test tomorrow, to see how it's doubling.

Jackdoll: i worked out my due date from a fertility app on my phone, my fertility friend states Feb.2...so i was one day too early Ha!

The clinic stated it would be Feb. 2 too

but this site www. ivf.ca/duedate states it would be Feb. 6 with using my egg transfer date...so who knows :blush:

still feeling mild cramps, barely any. feeling fat, cuase i wasn't allowed to excersise for 2 weeks while doing the ivf stuff (which is killing me ugh!), boobs still mildly tender, oh i had some sourdough bread today, that i swear didn't taste like sourdough...so that was weird...my sister ate it and yes it was sourdough...maybe my tastebuds are changing?

hello all i would also be due in feb 2015 but im a bit worried i had a 5 day embryos transferred on may14 waited 9 days and went in for a pregnancy blood test 9 days after it came out positive of 9 % then 3 days later tested again and hcg dropped to 3 %.has anyone had this before ? i have a 22 yr old daughter and when i was pregnant with her she didnt show in any pregnancy or ultrasounds untill about 7 months in to pregnancy!

Hi! Can I join you? I just got my BFP two days ago at 13 dpo. It was so dark and clear. Today I took a clear blue digi and it immediately said pregnant and then 2-3 weeks. I'm excited but scared because I had an early mc in Feb. That time I had the faintest lines and they never darkened. I think this time i am going to stop testing and stop temping too! I tend to freak myself out. Yesterday I went to an independent lab for blood test/Hcg levels and plan to go again in tomorrow. I will call the doctor soon too. But I wanted to wait a few days. Just to make sure. I am praying this is going to stick! Trying not to be too nervous. I don't feel much other than a few extra trips to the bathroom, some bloating, extra hungry and some mild cramping here and there. Is that normal? The cramps make me nervous! Looking forward to this Journey!

Edit: FF says I am due feb 03 so I guess I am 4w3d?

Awesome how many of us there are!! I have been having some hip pain and my dr wants to definitively rule out eptopic so I have a scan next week at 5w4d - so excited to see R2 (our womb nickname) and hope he is in the right place (hoping for a boy). Not sure how much I will be able to see that early on though.

Hi! I just got back from the doc for Hcg bloods round 2. My first levels came back at 321! I am not sure but that is pretty good right? When I had my CP before they were only 11. So I am encouraged. I hope since it has been three days hat the number goes way up! Have any of you gotten betas done? I will be 5 weeks tomorrow.

Hi all and congratulations :hi:

We have just got our BFP with baby no.2, bit of a shock but very happy now the news is sinking in lol

I'm not entirely sure of my dates as my cycles have been all over the place but lmp was April 22nd so thinking probably around 5 weeks and due very end of Jan/beginning of Feb.

I have had a few symptoms that I thought was pmt but apparently not. Totally shattered, little bit crampy and the rage is already upon judging by the way I nearly killed OH this morning :haha:

Looking forward to the next 8 months or so :)

Hi everyone! This is my first post not on the ttc #1 board. I'm due right around the beginning of feb, depending on exactly when I ovulated. Feeling okay, just tired and little stomach twinges. Nervous about miscarriage, but trying to stay positive. Excited for everyone!

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a good weekend. Can we compare symptoms or lack thereof? I am basically a little extra tired, a little extra hungry, and have some twinges/pulling sensations in my abdomen. 5w2d today. Anyone else care to share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->