Anyone due around 2-1-15??

Hi! I'm also due February 1st, 2015!

I tested at 11dpo with first response and got two BFPs...so now I have my first scan today and my first prenatal appt on Thursday.

I'm so anxious to get through the 1st trimester because I'm so stressed out & worried about something going wrong in the mean time! We can wait it out together :)

yeah this is our very first pregnancy
super worried about miscarriage
i just want the first trimester to be over already
too stressful the suspense is killing me

SO excited for all you ladies!!! I go for my first appointment on friday- hopefully everything goes well!! Bridgetboo- I am so with you on wanting to get the first trimester over with!! When I first got my bfp I was SO anxious about it I could barely enjoy the fact that I was pregnant! I have gotten better since the weeks have gone on though, thank goodness!

Hi! I'm Jane and I'm due in the beginning of feb with our first. I agree about being super nervous and ready for the first trimester to be over, so I can stop being nervous and so we can start telling people! How's everyone feeling? My biggest symptom is tiredness. Some other minor symptoms that come and go. Have my first appointment to confirm everything on June 10th.

Just got my results back for my first betas and it was 4548 at exactly 5 weeks. I take bloods again tomorrow to compare. Wish me luck!

wow that seems really high for 5 weeks
at 4+4 i was at 79 :(
im worried

I think that's a good solid number! The ranges are so wide, I was 52 at 12dpo, which I think it was 3weeks and 4days. Everyone is different!

Hi Everyone! Can I join? I talked to the nurse today and my est due date is Feb 2nd!
My DH and I had started trying over 3 years ago & got no results so we eventually just started to give up. Maybe 'give up' isn't the correct phrase. I would say we switched gears from trying hard, temping, etc to 'not trying, not preventing'. Then this past January we started trying again, as far as timing and such. I was pretty reluctant to go on Clomid and so I started to take an herbal fertility blend. My husband started taking the male version of the same pill about a week before i started mine & what do ya know, I finally got my BFP! I am so excited, and scared, and every emotion under the sun basically. I am sure you all understand ;0)

Hi Everyone! Can I join? I talked to the nurse today and my est due date is Feb 2nd!
My DH and I had started trying over 3 years ago & got no results so we eventually just started to give up. Maybe 'give up' isn't the correct phrase. I would say we switched gears from trying hard, temping, etc to 'not trying, not preventing'. Then this past January we started trying again, as far as timing and such. I was pretty reluctant to go on Clomid and so I started to take an herbal fertility blend. My husband started taking the male version of the same pill about a week before i started mine & what do ya know, I finally got my BFP! I am so excited, and scared, and every emotion under the sun basically. I am sure you all understand ;0)

Congrats! What an awesome feeling.

well based on the frer with fmu i took at 5+1 compared to the one i took at 4+4 i would say my levels are rising? the one i took at 4+4 is in my signature down below
and the one i took at 5+1 is here

Attachments

• bfp2.jpg
    bfp2.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 0
Yup looks heaps darker! It's so hard not to worry about everything when pregnant, we are so attached to these babies already!

thank you and yeah i know it is soooo much darker
and its impossible not to worry. i wish i had an ultrasound machine in my home or could just go in for one whenever i wanted (they would get sick of me fast i would go in like every day haha)

Hey ladies, just popping in from another thread...there's a February Hearts group where many of us already are (a few posts down from this) you're MORE than welcomed to come on over and join us!!! =)

Anyone gotten their ultrasound yet?? I went today at 5w5d and got to see little bean's heartbeat!!!!! Coolest thing ever!!! I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound/bloodwork all that fun stuff. Anyone else see theirs yet? I was so relieved too see even just the sac in the uterus today haha

Anyone gotten their ultrasound yet?? I went today at 5w5d and got to see little bean's heartbeat!!!!! Coolest thing ever!!! I go back in two weeks for another ultrasound/bloodwork all that fun stuff. Anyone else see theirs yet? I was so relieved too see even just the sac in the uterus today haha

That's so wonderful! I don't have my scan booked until June 25!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->