anyone due around 6th June? :)

Morning Ladies? How was your nights sleep?? Mine was ok. I didn't settle until about 11:30 (VERY late for me!) and was up with my DD at 6:30. No toilet trips of yet.

With this being my 2nd Pregnancy when will the MW's see me? I have no idea what so ever. I am pretty scared about my booking in scan as I had 2 early scans cause of pains, a scan at 13 weeks but the hospital didn't actually book me in until 18 weeks! And I didn't meet my MW until I was 37 weeks! I was just fobbed off basically!!

Minkie - Where you in the third tri December just gone? x

Intravenus - How did your parents take it? Hope it was a good reaction x

Margie - Onions with me! The smell made me feel so sick!! But I am craving those horrible Rustler burgers! But they taste soooooooo good!!! lol xx

So come on then ladies...Who wants to be bump buddies? https://cosgan.de/images/midi/froehlich/d012.gif xx

morning :) glad you slept well, this last week i've woken up feeling luke i'm wired on coffee Polly due to bad sleep. Apparently i've been waking up oh as well. Ov i just like to share ;) flu77er, you should still have booking app w/ mw at 5-8 weeks i think can't believe you didn't meet her till so late last time. I don't know if its quite the same where you are but the mw has to refer us for our scans at 12 and 20 wks. I'd goto your drs and make a little bit of a fuss:) you still need lots of care and attention :) and yes thankyou,my parents were very happy, i had to remind them to be cautiously optimistic after last two times! So how does this bump buddies thing work exactly?

Morning everyone, hoep you ladies dont mind me joining in :) If I've got my dates right I'm due on the 8th June. This was a very unexpected pregnancy, but we've got over the shock now and are both over the moon! This is our first baby so not entirely sure whats normal or not right now! Im just waiting to hear from midwife for my first appointment. I new before I even missed my period that something was going on, been having quite abit of cramping and my bbs are sore now. Congratulations to you all :) xx

Good Afternoon everyone! :wave:

I also ended up going to bed ridiculously late last night... mainly from mucking about on here! :blush: So addictive.

I'm the only one awake in our house now as Ferryn and DH are having a nap.:shhh: Had an insane craving for fish fingers and luckily found some frozen crumbed fish thingys in the freezer so they are cooking away YUM! :munch:

When did you all see the GP? I haven't gone yet! Think I should pop in next week.

morning :) glad you slept well, this last week i've woken up feeling luke i'm wired on coffee Polly due to bad sleep. Apparently i've been waking up oh as well. Ov i just like to share ;) flu77er, you should still have booking app w/ mw at 5-8 weeks i think can't believe you didn't meet her till so late last time. I don't know if its quite the same where you are but the mw has to refer us for our scans at 12 and 20 wks. I'd goto your drs and make a little bit of a fuss:) you still need lots of care and attention :) and yes thankyou,my parents were very happy, i had to remind them to be cautiously optimistic after last two times! So how does this bump buddies thing work exactly?

Not 100% sure about the bump buddies... think it's just a buddy to share your experience with and support each other.

Think it would be cool to start a group thread for all of us due around the same time... it could then move with us through the different trimesters and we can all keep tabs on how each other are doing.

Now we just need a catchy name... June Bugs? June Nippers? Bouncing June Beans?

Any suggestions??

hey ladies. i am a little worried as this is my 3rd pregnancy and i have absolutely no symptoms, with my other two i had horrible nausea. i m hopping that this means that im going to have aeasy 9 months. Just to ease my mind im going out to get another test. oh ya i did have some spotting, but nothing crazy.

Hey, may i join? think I'm due around 16th, have no symptoms yet apart from a few mouth ulcers but am sooo excited! think i'll be learning everything i need to know from here too!! xx here's to June!!! xxx

Margie June Nippers sounds good to me, what does everyone else think?

I spent this afternoon at new look going through the maternity sales rail!! (figured after April this year might well need some summer tops before new addition arrives!) came home with 4 tops and a wooly dress! Not to mention the 2 tops I bought yesterday! At this rate I'll be covered on my top half with no trousers!!! :rofl:

How is everyone else this evening?

hi im due around june according to the nurse as still not sure of dates. but my boobs hurt like hell and my oh said today they felt fuller and looked different?? . aslo ive gone right of hot drinks and love summer fruits juice cant get enough of the stuff which makes me pee like a racehorse..

walked to work the other day and the smell of a greasy cafe made me feel bit dodgy but no nausea just yet. am constantly yawning and just recently been feeling weird sensations down below think sumin to do with stretchiing. had a mc in 2005 so i am preety scared at the moment but what will be will be..

would love to make a freind on here whos going through simular stuff. or anyone who can give me advice lol xxxxx

Hi girls, I'm on #2 as well and mine is due June 8. Again. Yeesh. I guess I'll save on birthday cake costs. No symptoms yet, thank goodness!!! I don't know how I'll cope with MS and an active toddler

Not 100% sure about the bump buddies... think it's just a buddy to share your experience with and support each other.

Think it would be cool to start a group thread for all of us due around the same time... it could then move with us through the different trimesters and we can all keep tabs on how each other are doing.

Now we just need a catchy name... June Bugs? June Nippers? Bouncing June Beans?

Any suggestions??

how about june balloons, because hopefully come june we'll all pop ;)

According to lmp, I'm due 1 June, would love to join in. I'm still waiting for an ectopic pregnancy to be ruled out, and I'm all over nerves. I had an ectopic pregnancy 4 years ago that ruptured around 11 weeks (didn't even know I was preggers), lost one tube in the emergency operation, and have been terrified of pregnancy ever since. This one is unplanned, though we'd been talking about it, and I'd come off the pill and was doing the good stuff like taking folic acid and not drinking, so that's ok, but I'm still freaking out about maybe having another ectopic pregnancy.

Anyway, because I'm higher risk for another ectopic, I'm being monitored with hcg blood tests every 48 hours, and so far it's doubling as expected (3200 yesterday). The nurses tried an early scan two days ago, and didn't find what they expected for a 6 week pregnancy - just a tiny tiny sac, not enough to say if it was a pregnancy or maybe just a blood clot. I've got an appointment for another scan Tuesday morning, by which time I ought to be well over 7500 hcg, and I'm just praying there'll be *something*. Honestly at this point I don't care if I miscarry or not, we weren't trying so I don't feel super attached to the pregnancy or anything, I'm just desperate for it not to be ectopic.

Other than that, my bbs ache, I'm queasy but not puking (and I can't eat ice cream without nausea! what's up with that? SO unfair), and I want to sleep all the time. If the scan's ok, I'd love to join the Junebugs or whatever you're calling yourselves :)

Ladies...There is already a Junebugs thread on The Pregnancy Groups just a little bit further down the page.

I am feeling so tired today and sicky :( xx

How about starting a thread in Pregnancy Club section? That way we wont lose eachother as we trickle from one tri to the next? X

Eta - ha ha oops just read Flu77erbye's post :dohh:

[url]https://i1137.photobucket.com/albums/n519/xamour3/JuneBugs.jpg[/url] remove the spaces between the

Hi all,

Found out yesterday and if I've calculated right I should be due 15th June! Its our first, and I'm feeling incredibly nervous about the whole thing at the moment, as well as VERY nauseous?!

Hoping it goes well for all of us :)

Hey, may i join? think I'm due around 16th, have no symptoms yet apart from a few mouth ulcers but am sooo excited! think i'll be learning everything i need to know from here too!! xx here's to June!!! xxx

I had mouth ulcers too! Didn't know that was a symptom... ahhh all makes sense now! Was wondering where they came from!

Ladies...There is already a Junebugs thread on The Pregnancy Groups just a little bit further down the page.

I am feeling so tired today and sicky :( xx

That's brilliant... see you there!

im having theee most dreadfull mouth ulcers too lol.. and im soooo tired!! like today at work i could of easily fell asleep on the cash desk lol.. no sickness yet maybe im lucky. maybe it be next week lol

Flu77erbye - yes I was in that December group!! I thought your name looked familiar!! The baby was due December 4th but came November 20 instead. Good to see a familiar *face* if you will hehe =) So we are all moving to that june group in pregnancy forum? will go check it out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->