Anyone due end of December? Im due 28th

dollyminxture

Mammy to 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hello, im 20, and from Durham in England, looking for people to share symptoms, worries etc with. Pregnant with first baby and am due 28th December :)

I am Tina, 17 and pregnant with my first. Due december 16th if you ever want to chat, message me

Hi, I'm due a few days later than you - January 5th - expecting my third (a little boy this time). Hope you're doing ok!

Hi, i'm Hannah, expecting my first baby 29th December. Feel free to msg me! x

I'm Amanda, due 26th December - a little girl and first baby!
Message me and I'll point you in the direction of my Facebook page xxxx

Hey. I'm Helen 19 and I'm due on 26th December. with my first baby who happens to be a little boy.

Add me on Facebook www.facebook.com/pixiebit any of you girls can add me too!! :D

Hey girls, Im due 27th December. A little boy which we conceived through icsi. 1ST time mum for me and I cant wait!!
xx

Hey im 19 and due on 27th dec, With a yellow bump.
I used to live in Co.Durham but now back living In Northern Ireland :thumbup:

Hey :happydance: same day as me!! How do you feel with it being so close to christmas?

Hey :happydance: same day as me!! How do you feel with it being so close to christmas?

Hey oh we due the same day, we both no each others pain lol
I dont really mind i think it makes it feel more special, altho im glad its 26th rather than on x-mas day, not to keen on being in hospital over x-mas tho, how about you? do you no what your having yet, Yellow bump for me :baby:

Yes im having a boy! Im a bit nervous about it being around xmas day but he wll come when hes ready. I would love him to be here before xmas day but I have a feeling hes going to be late xx

Yes im having a boy! Im a bit nervous about it being around xmas day but he wll come when hes ready. I would love him to be here before xmas day but I have a feeling hes going to be late xx

:thumbup:
Oh we will have to keep each other updated, i hope everything goes well for you :flower:

Hi all!

I'm due on 27th December! My first baby, no idea of gender yet!

I'm really really hoping for an early delivery to avoid Christmas! It'd be lovely to have baby here in time for everyone visiting at Christmas, but who knows! It could be next year! I'd rather avoid having baby on Christmas day - that'd spoil all future birthdays for them, I'm sure! But baby will come when baby is good and ready!

Nice to meet you all!

Hi everyone! I'm due on 5th Jan so possibly a december baby lol! Am expecting a boy. I was 6 weeks early according to my mum so hopefully my baby won't take after me in that way ha ha! x

Hi ladies,

I'm due 29th december with my first, a little boy. I'm from West Yorks and would love to buddy-up!

Han :)

Hi ladies,

I'm due 29th december with my first, a little boy. I'm from West Yorks and would love to buddy-up!

Han :)

Notice your from West Yorkshire, me too! Which hospital are you at? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"