Anyone due in feb ??

willowtree

Mum and Expecting
Reaction score
Hello,im not sure if there is another thread same as this if so ...sorry ...just wondered if anyone is due in feb? im due the 19th of feb ...also this site is so addictive hehehe :flower:

Thanks, you too :) How have you been feeling? Are you going to find out the gender? x

Oooo I am but only just!! Bubs is due on the 29th Feb of all days!!

x

Congrats to you all ;) ...yeah i want to find out what we're having,are you ?? im feeling ok just a lil tired had no MS though which is good :) how are you all feeling ?? xx

Wow im the first in line here! Not very often im the furthest gone, everyone seems to be way ahead of me

Yep, well i have my anomaly scan on 13th sep so i will ask sonographer if she can tell then, if not i will pay for a gender scan, its my first so i wanna be more prepared etc.

Lucky you not having anoy morning sickness, i had loads until around 14 weeks. Now im just feeling sleepy and hungry all the time x

I'm hoping baby will arrive on the 14th of feb,me and my OH will have been together 4 years then,that would be nice :) x

Yeah it would be :) it's nice talking to ladies who are due around the same time as me,my mate is pregnant but she's due on new yrs eve or just before lol x

Yeah it is, my best friend had her baby yesterday, i want mine!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->