Anyone due June time 2013?!?

I'm due on the 12th of June according to my LMP.....

I'm feeling really really sick and fatigue is super bad......

I'm due in June as well! :) I've had the bloating, aches, twinges, tired, and all that jazz too. Week #5 begins tomorrow, fingers crossed that I get to be one of the lucky ones that don't experience morning sickness!

Cautious - I'm sorry you're feeling so sick! Have you tried eating small frequent meals? Also, they say it helps if you get up very slowly in the morning and eat some crackers before you get out of bed.

I'm due in June as well! :) I've had the bloating, aches, twinges, tired, and all that jazz too. Week #5 begins tomorrow, fingers crossed that I get to be one of the lucky ones that don't experience morning sickness!

Cautious - I'm sorry you're feeling so sick! Have you tried eating small frequent meals? Also, they say it helps if you get up very slowly in the morning and eat some crackers before you get out of bed.

Today I've been having ginger tea throughout the day and it has worked wonders...... not felt sick at all - just complete lack of appetite and some twinges in the ladies region....

which had me panicky this am. But I'm hoping it's just normal.....

I'm due June 10th according to my scan and LMP.

Today is the first day I've been able to 'go' easily since I've been pregnant. My boobies are sore, but swollen which isn't so bad! My skin is spotty and dry in places. I'm lucky I don't suffer any kind of sickness, sympathise with all that do though. I'm a bit more tired than usual and craving spicy things like jars of jalapeños. I've gone off Indian food and some other junk food which is amazing for me as I'm such a food lover!

What dates are you due? Where are you all from? I'm from Berkshire, UK.

Hiya I'm due on June 7th according to LMP. I'm 27, live in nottingham and this is my second baby. Feeling really sick, can't shower without shielding my boobs lol and feel like ive put on a stone even tho cos the sickness iv actually lost a few kilos so far.

Would love a bump buddy or a few. Had one last time and it helped loads xxx

Hey,

I'm due 22 june according to LMP... I had a mc 2 months ago ..so i'm really scared about this one..trying not to get too excited..hopefully this one will stick though...

Symptoms: Sore bbs and nipples, Creamy and wet cm (sorry no tmi here :p) , also really bad headaches, bloating..and hip pain ..not sure why the last one is there..

First prenatal visit is sometime on the first week of november hopefully!..

Sticky vibes to all of us

Hello Ladies,
first id like to all congrats you on your :bfp:, i also em due june according to my LMP im due the 28th of june!! this will be my 2nd child,my son just turn 5yrs old oct 14th:) this is me and dh first baby i can't wait ive already been thinking of names lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->