Anyone due on or around May 5th and looking for a bump buddy?

Angharad87

Expecting no.1
Reaction score
I'm due on the 5th May or there abouts (working from date of conception). This is my first child and I'm pretty nervous about it, especially as my partner has done this before. I'm 24 and my OH is 28. My stepson is 2 and 3/4 (worried about bringing a new baby into the home when he's not long had to adjust to a second mommy).

Btw.. I'm 26, DH is turning 25, and this is both of our firsts... first BFP I've ever got! You'll be amazing, no worries!

Yay! I'm sure you will be too!

I'm Kinda disappointed in a way that I can't share the experience the same way with my OH. Would be awesome to do it at the same time. :) Excited yet? :)

I think it'll really sink in when I see the heartbeat.. I have VERY minimal symptoms, so after that I hope the paranoia stops! How about you??

im due around that time aswell but going for a dating scan 2mos or next wed what kind of symptoms do u have?xx

Yes that heartbeat is what I'm waitin for too! As for symptoms, mine are pretty apparent; nausea, cravings, aversions, increase appitite, always thirsty (and the necessary extra trips to the WC!!)... And yet the paranoia is still strong! Lol. :( check everytime I go to the loo incase I'm spotting. :( but scan Thursday and going to ask them to try and find the heartbeat if they can. Just for a little bit of peace of mind.

the spottinhg i check every time i go toilet aswell havent heard back from my hospital yet so if nothing by monday i will be on the phone asking whats happening lol rly happy but also very nervous xx

Ooh do let me know! Have an update on mine. Been moved forwards a couple of days but could be even further along (waiting fo next scan for dating!). Had a confirmation that the bean is in the right place! And even better - we found a heartbeat!! :-D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->