Anyone due the beginning of July?

TigerGalLE

It's a BOY!
Reaction score
I haven't been to the doctor yet but according to due date calculators I will be due around July 9th.

This is my first pregnancy.

Anyone wanna team up? :happydance:

Congratulations!! I believe im due the 8th. This is my first pregnancy also. Very cautious but soooo excited!!!!!

Congratulations!! I believe im due the 8th. This is my first pregnancy also. Very cautious but soooo excited!!!!!

Congrats!!! How are you feeling?

My BBs are slightly sore. Just when they get pushed on. I haven't thrown up and but have had some mild nausea and heart burn. I had NO implantation bleeding so it was very confusing! And I didn't get my BFP until I was 7 days late. I tested every 2 days because I just felt like I was pregnant. Not physically per say, but I couldn't get babies babies babies out of my head. It was all I thought about!! I'm pretty nervous and don't know what to do about telling family/friends. Gonna wait I think until after my first doctor's appointment.

Tiger

I am due 10 July. I got my BFP around 3 days before AF was due - just had a feeling.

My BBs are absolutely aching. Sleeping is very uncomfortable and when I wake in the morning, I feel like there are razor blades in my bra! But hey, it's all part and package of pregnancy, so I'm grinning and getting on with it.

I have had a few twinges and pinching in my abdomen and quite a bit of gas (sorry TMI) which has caused my tummy to make some pretty strange noises.

Seen my doctor this morning to confirm the pregnancy and she was just lovely. I have a booking appointment on 29 November at 8 weeks and have been referred to the local hospital for my first scan. I am so excited - this is also number 1 for me.

I did a test on saturday (6 days late) and got a very quick postive. I was so excited!! I then managed to convince myself through reading stories on the internet that i had got a false positive so i did another one on sunday ... just to be sure!! Apart from tiredness and sore nipples/bbs, i'm actually ok. I've not had any MS but have had random nausea. I had a real heightened sense of smell before i was even late.

I had my first DRs appointment this morning and have got a midwife app on the 28th. We actually decided to tell my partners family last night but were not telling mine or anyone else until i've had a scan etc. Apparently some midwifes say its ok to tell people after week 8 but i think i'd rather wait til my scan!! Have you booked an app for midwife yet??

Congrats Joey!!!! I am too also gassy but it tends to only be in the evenings!!!!

Congrats laddies! I'm due 8th July and it's my second baby. Feeling very excited! Boobs feel heavy and sensitive to touch and I've had some pulling pain type twinges on right side of uterus. x x

Hi All,

From my calculations I think I am due 29th June, so almost July.

This will be my first too, very excited but nervous. Feel kinda strange though as nothing to do at this stage and not wanting to tell people until after the scan.

Have my first midwife appointment next week :thumbup:

I just called and made an appointment for next Tuesday. They said I could come tomorrow but I have to work. I'm a nurse so I work 3 12s a week. Bummer. I wanted to go tomorrow! The appointment next week is just for prenatal blood work and getting my history. I'm not even going to see the doctor. I'll be meeting with an OB coordinator.

How do you ladies go without coffee? I guess no more coffee for me. I'm struggling. Maybe I'll heat up some apple cider... Everyone at work is going to know something is up when I'm not drinking my coffee....

I'm due July 13th so I guess that is mid July but hey..there is no mid July group lol

I haven't been to the doctor yet but according to due date calculators I will be due around July 9th.

This is my first pregnancy.

Anyone wanna team up? :happydance:

It's my first baby and my due date is 9th of July also!!! Heeeeey!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi All

Im due between July 7 -12ish, havent had it confirmed yet as i just came off the pill and dont know how long my cycle is, i have appointment with the nurse on wednesday =)

I have had symptoms for over two weeks now from feeling queasy to lightheadedness and lotsa pulling and pinching in womb with major heartburn.

Just told hubbys family gona tell mine today

=)

We weren't exactly TTC... but weren't trying to prevent pregnancy by any means. To be perfectly honest I cannot remember the date of my last period. I know it was over before October 1st I'm thinking I got it around the 28th of September which according the the pregnancy calculator would put my due date in the beginning of July.

This is our first pregnancy and we are very excited. I took my first test on Friday and second Saturday Morning. Both BFP!

We have only told our parents and a very few select people.

I want to tell everyone!! I'm about to burst :) My Dr appointment is next Thursday....

Look forward to gettin to know the ladies in this group!

Michelle

I'm due July 14th....
I had 2 blood draws so far:
13 dpo 50 HCG
15 dpo 127 HCG
I get another one in a week to make sure all is rising good...
So far the only symptom I have is some cramps, tugging and tighness in my belly
I have 2 kids and I never had 1 symptom with either of them....

Here's to happy and healthy 9 months!

Me :) July 7th. I'm pleased as punch. Sisters and I were all July babies (7/6, 7/14 and 7/15)
Haven't been to the doctors yet but I'm hoping the LO sticks it out and makes it til July.
My nephew was also a July baby (7/3) but my niece will be making her appearance at the end of the month.

I'm nervous and a little scared. We'd planned to get private insurance but DH's boss told him he could hire him on permanently in December so we didn't. That means I have about three weeks if his insurance is immediate (it should be) to wait before I see a doctor.

I told DH and a close girlfriend and that is IT. I'm waiting on the first scan to tell parental-type people and 3 months to tell everyone else. My BIL can't keep his mouth shut to save his life so I would be shocked if it gets to 3 months without the whole town knowing.

Congrats ladies.. we are due on the 6th July with our first bub. Was hoping to see the Dr this week to confirm but he's on holiday, and we're on hols next week.. so fingers crossed we get an appointment for the week of the 22nd.
I've been having period like cramps on and off for the past week, VERY sore boobs/nipples, peeing loads, waves of nausea and the constant feeling I want to go to sleep.. lol!

Due July 10th too! My husband and i just started to try a few months back - first try was pregnant but had a chemical pregnancy. I found out with first response 13 DPO (roughly - had a wild see-saw chart that month). It was very light, got pregressively darker (and quicker to develp) over the wee so I'm going to see that as a positive sign. Tiny bit of nasuea and tiny bit of sore boobs if I push -but that's it. I've been sleeping a lot but not too tired during the day. Been reading a lot about miscarriage b/c I'm nervous of course and after you can hear the heart beat (6 weeks usually) that is a good milestone, odds go down after that! One or two more weeks and I'll have my first appt and hopefully a little more reassurance.

Hey everyone. Just checking in. I worked 12 hours today. It went well. Had a headache almost all day. Related it to caffeine withdrawal. Drank half a pepsi at 3pm and it went away. Thank goodness. Then came home and hubby thought it would be funny to tell me he told his friends and family I was pregnant. I burst into tears said that it wasn't fair! And then he said he was just kidding. But my goodness I was emotional. Guess I was tired. Besides the headache though I felt good today. Mild cramps and sore boobs if i touch them.

Looking forward to my first MD appointment 1 week from today!!

How is everyone?

Checking in with my gals.

I had some light spotting today (pink/brown) after a bowel movement this evening. I had a cry and then ran to the internet to check symptoms. DH reminded me I did bleed a tiny bit after dtd with him right before I got my bfp. This, and the fact that I've always had a "quick bleed" after any type of gyn exam leads me to believe I just have a friable cervix. I didn't have cramps outside of the normal so I'm hoping the bean stuck and is just burrowing in a bit deeper.

Haven't really been able to eat much, though I did manage a grilled cheese in the later afternoon and a small handful of Nacho Cheese Doritos as they were the only two things I could think of in the world yesterday that didn't make me want to vomit. I don't have MS (yet) but I am nauseated pretty much always and my appetite is all but gone. I've been keeping up on my fluids and taking my prenatal though.

Hope everyone is doing well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"