Anyone Due to Ovulate around November 17th?? Wanna buddy?

KamIAm

BnB Addict!
Reaction score
Hi Gang!!! :flower:

This is only our 2nd month ttc after the loss of our daughter :angel:..... ( I count last month as practice LOL) :thumbup:

But, our goal was to be preg again about this time.... Wanted to give my body and soul time to heal.... So here we are!!! :happydance:

I am hoping and praying history repeats itself... I ..for some reason, like November... ALL 3 of my girls was concieved in November... Crazy huh? :happydance: Would love to have another August baby, but heck, not gonna be TOO picky.. I'll take what I get! :thumbup:

Sooo, I am CD 3 today ... Anyone else around my schedule and wanna buddy up??? :flower: :winkwink:

:dust::dust::dust:

hey! im new to all this but would very much like to have a ttc buddy. i am currently on my 3rd round of clomid and praying that it works this time. It is making me ovulate each month but just not getting the BFP we are hoping for.

I am due to ovulate around the 17/18th of nov so we are practically in tune lol. :thumbup:

Iv joined here as iv been finding it all quite difficult and emotional draining. and i think to get some support off people going through the same or similar experiences may help me.

stacey :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->