anyone due xmas day?

bumpbetty

Reaction score
hi Ladies,

My due date is xmas date. I'm just wondering is anyone else in the same boat and what plans have you made for xmas. My consultant has told me to cancel it lol

I can't wait now. I can't sleep and the heartburn has been constant since 20 weeks, but it will so be worth it to see our little girl.

If anyone is roaming round the house in the night and feels like chatting on here let me know (i guess this applies to ireland and uk!) :happydance:

I'm due on the 27th. We would usually go and see family etc but this year we are staying at home and having the day indoors. I won't feel like going anywhere been heavily pregnant anyway. :)

i am due boxing day & plan to have my mum and little brother stay at ours on christmas Eve into Christmas* just because i know i wont be wanting to venture too far from home, especially as we dont drive so would be relying on taxis which are few and far between in the christmas period lol .. but our little one could be making an early appearance, but only time will tell haha .. Hugs too you all, hoping the next couple of weeks just fly in tbh :) x

My due date was 27th but found out today I'm getting induced early so xmas is now back on the cards :) but likely will stay home and have the family round ours.x

Christmas Eve here. Got a sweep planned for 38 weeks all going well and if that fails another one around the 21st/22nd.

Not due Christmas day but due close enough! due date is December 18th. Being a FTM I am told it is super common to run a week or so over which would land me right on Christmas day. Which just so happens to be my 30th birthday.
Any plans of celebration are kind of on hold for now, as we will be too excited about the baby anyway. So far my side of the family (live a couple of hours away) will come and spend the day at our place a day or so before xmas day (mum works on the actual day) and those plans may or may not be scrapped if i am in hospital lol.

I am due christmas day!!

Tbh I have that much going on I have pushed being pregnant to the back of my mind! My husband has pneumonia, is not out of hospital and back home, my son has bronchitis and I have started getting poorly today.
We are buying a house and are due to move in 2 weeks and have nothing packed yet....
Not finished my hospital bag but hey ho baby has a moses basket and thats all it needs right now!!
I am also still at work until 38+1!!!

As for xmas plans, I am in the mind that baby will be late so plan to stay at home and have xmas dinner, my parents are amazing and will take my son if/when needed but hoping tbh its an undisturbed xmas with 3 of us x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->