Anyone else 1dpo (Ov'ed on 10th Oct) with a good supply of sperm on board!!

Celesse

Reaction score
I'm pretty much 99% certain I'm now 2WW. Anyone else ovulated around 10th October and waiting to test around the 24th? ... if we are sensible but more like around the 17th cos we are not??!!

I've got sperms on board from 2days before, 1 day before and day of ovulated. So at 300 million sperm a pop that's 900 million sperm...nearly a billion sperm!!! :spermy::spermy: That's gotta be good odds!!

I've had implantation bleeding at 9dpo in all 3 pregnancies but no symptoms before BFP. So I'm not expecting anything other than waiting until 9dpo. But I am temping for the first time which is proving "interesting"

Hi
I'm on 2ww due to test 24th too. I was due to ov on 10th but according to opk I think it was 9th.
I'm ttc #2 and already soooo impatient. I will probably test 19/20th I will never make it to 24th. We also dtd the 3 days before and day of ov so fingers crossed. Got pregnant first try with my DS so hoping for same again but know its unlikely.
Have you had any symptoms yet? I've just had cramping 2 days before and day of ov. And had ewcm but nothing else yet. Good luck x

I'll join! I had my IUI done on the 9th and AF is due the 23rd. I'm planning on testing on the 20th. This is my first IUI so cautiously hopeful!

Hi
I'm on 2ww due to test 24th too. I was due to ov on 10th but according to opk I think it was 9th.
I'm ttc #2 and already soooo impatient. I will probably test 19/20th I will never make it to 24th. We also dtd the 3 days before and day of ov so fingers crossed. Got pregnant first try with my DS so hoping for same again but know its unlikely.
Have you had any symptoms yet? I've just had cramping 2 days before and day of ov. And had ewcm but nothing else yet. Good luck x

My boobs are a bit itchy and achy, but I think that's probably normal for a breastfeeder in the luteal phase. I'm taking it as a good sign that I've ovulated and progesterone is actually starting to go up.

I have about 40-50 pregnancy tests in my drawer so I reckon I'll probably start testing at 7dpo, though I don't think I'll see anything until 10dpo+. #1 BFP was 12dpo, #2 BFP was 11dpo and miscarriage pregnancy was 10dpo.

Currently passing the time looking at youtubes of fertilization wondering if that is going on in my fallopian tubes right now!

I would like to join! I had a +opk test 7pm Oct 10 til 7pm Oct 11. We inseminated on Oct 9th but was unable to do it any other day due to our donor being away for the weekend. I want to wait till AF is late or due to test :blush: which is due Oct 29th. I'm pretty excited this is our first cycle actually TTC and both of us being on board for the whole baby idea.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 9th or 10th, and I plan to test on the 24th as well. I have long cycles and don't ovulate often, so I'm very excited and plan to savor every moment of this two week wait! :)

I would like to join! I had a +opk test 7pm Oct 10 til 7pm Oct 11. We inseminated on Oct 9th but was unable to do it any other day due to our donor being away for the weekend. I want to wait till AF is late or due to test :blush: which is due Oct 29th. I'm pretty excited this is our first cycle actually TTC and both of us being on board for the whole baby idea.

I got pregnant first cycle with all 3 pregnancies. I'm think October 9th is probably one of the best days. 1 day before and 2 days before are highest chance at pregnancy.

I am pretty sure I ovulated on the 9th or 10th, and I plan to test on the 24th as well. I have long cycles and don't ovulate often, so I'm very excited and plan to savor every moment of this two week wait! :)

I haven't had cycles for ages. I've been BFing, or pregnant for the past 4+ years. This cycle is a post miscarriage cycle and I ovulated on CD 61 so I can appreciate how you feel with long cycles.

My chart. Its shows ov day as CD71, but 10 days after the start of my medically managed miscarriage I lost some further tissue and had a D&C, so 10th Aug is a more accurate CD1 since its the last day I was pregnant from that pregnancy.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2e0a78//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back