anyone else 4dpo/cd18 ish?

gillian.s

Reaction score
Hi! not really actively ttc but not ttp either, currently about 4dpo but that's an estimate, my cycle has ranged between 26-29 days but average is 27 according to fertility friend. We dtd on cd10, 11, 12, 15 and 17, so interested to see what happens this month!

No real 'symptoms' yet, other than quite a bit of cm, keep feeling wet (sorry!) but it's fairly watery, also been needing the toilet a lot but maybe just been keeping hydrated :)

anyone else around the same and waiting to test?

I'm cd17 & 6 dpo.

Also NTNP.

So we're a little bit of twins?

haha yeah I guess you could say that!

I know it's still so early but I can't help but symptom spot! trying to keep sane lol

I know I'm probably going to get a BFN this month buuut I find I am peeing an awful lot, like I could go and then 20 minutes later be bursting like I hadn't gone in hours! other than that, and feeling wet and crampy I feel normal.

Are you symptom spotting?

I'm just trying to go with the flow and stay chill.

But I had some light spotting yesterday (6 dpo), very headachey, and I can't seem to hydrate myself no matter how many liters of water I drink.

Not glaringly specific signs really, but all of them are things that are very out of the ordinary for me.

I have a good feeling about this cycle though. I feel like my bf has put some interesting energy out into the universe this time.

Oh, and my boobs are getting SO ANGRY when I get cold.

I hope we both get the results we want!:lolly:

I'm trying not to get my hopes up but really think I'm in for a BFP! Still having an increased amount of cm, feels like I have af and I remember that from my last pregnancy! Bit more tired and lots of twinges/cramping! Oh so hoping we both get good news 😁

I've got the tired bit down already too.

None of the crampiness though. That was the most obvious thing the last time I was pregnant (except I didn't know at the time that it was a symptom, so I kept thinking AF was coming.)

Last time, I remember before I knew I was pregnant, I was guzzling A1 steak sauce straight out of the bottle lol.

Right now, all food is bad. Everything tastes bland, and I dread eating.

Oh I am so glad I still love my food! lol

I tested today, couldn't resist! BFN of course. Still feeling hopeful though, loooads of ewcm today which is unusual for me and still getting lots of cramping.

Ugh I hate the waiting game, wish we could know sooner

Tbh I wasn't expecting to be here but on cd18 (October 29th) we had a condom break. I didn't think anything of it at the time because I thought it was far too late in my cycle to O. However I woke up with extremely sore bbs the other day and a pinchy type pain in my lower right side. I'm now on cd23 and my bbs are even more sore than they were the other day. This is very unusual for me, as I usually don't get sore bbs until the day or two before my period. AF isn't due til next Wednesday, so if there is no sign of her, I will probably test that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->