Anyone else 7 dpo or close?

Luvnmy2

Reaction score
I am 7 dpo today and for about 3 days I have had cramps. I wake up this morning and so far no cramps but my stomach muscles feel really sore. Like I have been working out only I haven't been? Anyone else's do that?
Other than that I haven't really had any other symptom except for starting at 5 dpo I had a second rise in temp. After o it is usually around 97.5 then it jumped to 98.1 on 5 & 6 dpo and today was 97.74. So I have no clue what is going on. I hate this two week torture!!!

What are your symptoms? And how many dpo are you?

Yes im 7dpo over the past few days symptoms have been cramps, moody, headaches, body pains, twinges in the bbs (last night was bad), sometimes sleep other times restless. Hope this is our month..fx

I'm 7 dpo too. The suspense is killing me!
it's been pretty innocuous so far. Been really thirsty! Yesterday had a big dip in temp and today I'm back up... I really hope that's a good sign. I had some crampy feelings a couple days ago but nothing now. Otherwise - headachey today, I've been tired the past few days and hungry but literally all those things are totally normal for me.
ugh I can't stand the wait!

I am 8 dpo. Yesterday i had slight bleeding ( extrememly light brown-nothing) and it stopped not long after starting. ive also been crampy but not heavy cramps. i know its not my period because thats not due for a bit. Im almost certain im pregnant. ive never had cramps or any blood between my periods. :)

I'm 9 DPO and having a few *possible* symptoms. Achey, nausea, hungry constantly or one minute being famished and the next the thought of eating makes me feel ill, lots of watery CM, fever and cramping with strange heavy/pulling sensations accompanied by sharp twinges, backache, etc. The cramps make me think AF is setting up for an early appearance :(

8dpo today for me! I had some cramping around 5-6dpo, then yesterday had a major bout of nausea and diarrhea ALL day long. Still not quite right today. Both of those can be symptoms of PMS, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much ;-) GL everyone!

I am 7dpo too!
So far I had a little spotting at 5dpo but I know thats early so could be anything. I have been a bit crampy for a few days.
My chart went down at 5dpo and is now back up again.
The only other thing is I am really tired - but I put that down to work load.
I am hoping its THE month, but I went through so many symptoms last month that ended up in BFN that I dont want to build my hopes up.

Hope its a lucky month for us all x

Well my cramping is back again no surprise there seeing I have had it for day's now. Since I am a POASA I used and opk and got a positive. I know that is not the same as HPT but couldn't help myself lol.

Wow! These sound really good everybody! I think there's gonna be some bfp's!! Fx!!!!

Today i felt like garbage all day. Terrible headache and pinchy cramps a little nauseous... But ya know, sometimes I just have days like this so who knows. Hopefully it's a good thing to feel so crappy.

10DPO for me now. So emotional at the moment! OH is fast asleep right now but I just can't sleep, I haven't had a decent nights sleep since about 5DPO, very vivid dreams and waking up every hour or so. Thought I was coming down with a horrible cold earlier but it went away within the hour. AF like cramps today and achey neck, back and legs. Think AF is going to make an early appearance :(

I am 8 dpo. Yesterday i had slight bleeding ( extrememly light brown-nothing) and it stopped not long after starting. ive also been crampy but not heavy cramps. i know its not my period because thats not due for a bit. Im almost certain im pregnant. ive never had cramps or any blood between my periods. :)

Sounds like you could of had some IB, fx for you, everyone else and me!!

So today I am 7dpo, only symptoms are bb twinges, crampy and hungrier that usual. Oh and extremely tired. Woke up early, took a nap and I am still tired.

Well my cramping is back again no surprise there seeing I have had it for day's now. Since I am a POASA I used and opk and got a positive. I know that is not the same as HPT but couldn't help myself lol.

You just had to give me ideas..... OPK negative :dohh:

I'm 8dpo today. 3-7dpo vivid dreams twinge pains in lower abdo and boobs. 6-7dpo increased thirst. Also weird knee cramps at night.

Hello ladies, i couldnt reada nd just run. Just wish you all a BFP this month. I am 9DPO today and not any noticeable syptoms that i can carry in my head lol. However i have had vivid dreams since 3dpo and woke up early today feeling very tired after dreaming of an event that took place last december. I was going to a graduation ceremony that i had been too 11 months ago and i cant pacing around in my dream,... weird. A sharp cramp this morning that dint last long. A bit of extra saliva and an increased appetite,,,

Hope we get the BFP. F'xed for all ladies on this thread

There was a thread on here the other day about using OPK's as HPT's!
Google it, as there is a video on your tube as well.

I did the same, just so I could POAS! lol. But a negative - means I have now used all my OPKs for next month - oops!
Best go buy some more :)

Hi girls hopefully this is all our month :)

Well I'm also 8dpo today,af due Sunday.......

Yesterday had cramping all day ,+ hd backache last nite??

No cramping this morning,really hoping yesterday were implantation cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->