Anyone else 8dpo?

I'm still feeling unwell - my temp is still at 39.4 :cry: Coffee is still tasting crappy but logically I know it's because I have a cough,cold etc.

Good news in that my temp has come down slightly to 38.2 which means I'm on the mend!

That's good hun are u feeling better?

I still feel yukkkkk boooooo tested this am and bfn but af is not due till weds so I need to chill abit more I think x

I tested the other day and bfn :(, and my temp coming down, really felt like my luck was in this month.... AF on her way, got the camps and am feeling super snappy and agitated with everyone for no real reason. At least when I'm fertile next it should be around Christmas, meaning I'm on my holidays, so no night shifts getting in the way of baby making xx

Hello ladies :flower: I tested & got a bfn. Only got one more test left,now waiting for af to show. Hope you are all well x

I've got an odd taste in my mouth, not metallic but it's not my usual taste iykwim. Being logical I am putting it down to me having a cough.

I am 6dpo and was thinking I needed to go for a nap and then i realised that I have had 2 lie-ins in a row (v kind husband got up with the kids) and I also gassy and have creamy cm. I know I am super symptom spotting, but it is so hard not to!

Tested with fmu & bfn. Going to wait it out now. Roll on January!

UPDATE . . . af has arrived :cry:

About 8dpo AF showed up :witch: :shrug: I'm so confused. Has anyone had that happen before? I def know I ovulated last week from my opk.

I'm 8dpo today! Had some fluttering zaps in lower left pelvic region last night followed by dull cramps ache throughout that region to back for an hour or so. Also sharp pain in vagina once or twice. Weird. I got a bad case of dizziness/motion sickness afterwards and pretty bad headache. My nipples have been incredibly sore, and I'm just starting to get breast tenderness on the sides to under armpit. I think I had implantation dip this morning but I won't know for sure until tomorrow I guess... Let's see, heartburn, trouble sleeping, nausea, crazy and vivid dreams when I do sleep, weepy (cried watching last dance scene of Dirty Dancing last nite), irritable, dull achy feeling all over body but especially in lower pelvis and back. I'm sUse I'm missing something, but that's a pretty good list for now....:thumbup:

I'm 8dpo today! Had some fluttering zaps in lower left pelvic region last night followed by dull cramps ache throughout that region to back for an hour or so. Also sharp pain in vagina once or twice. Weird. I got a bad case of dizziness/motion sickness afterwards and pretty bad headache. My nipples have been incredibly sore, and I'm just starting to get breast tenderness on the sides to under armpit. I think I had implantation dip this morning but I won't know for sure until tomorrow I guess... Let's see, heartburn, trouble sleeping, nausea, crazy and vivid dreams when I do sleep, weepy (cried watching last dance scene of Dirty Dancing last nite), irritable, dull achy feeling all over body but especially in lower pelvis and back. I'm sUse I'm missing something, but that's a pretty good list for now....:thumbup:

I am 7dpo and am having some period feelings in lower back area and burning type feeling low down- was bloating yesterday but not so much today. I too am having mental vivid dreams. i am craving salty snacks and gone right off chocolate :shrug: i usually need a bar a day while I am breast feeding. I am so hungry too - eating so much. rather than weepy, I am pms moody- nearly flipped out at the attendant at the garden centre as I thought they had given our Christmas tree to someone else :dohh: Luckily I didn't say a word, otherwise it would not have been a pretty sight! I did get period very early last cycle and maybe this is all pms :wacko:

I am 7dpo and am having some period feelings in lower back area and burning type feeling low down- was bloating yesterday but not so much today. I too am having mental vivid dreams. i am craving salty snacks and gone right off chocolate :shrug: i usually need a bar a day while I am breast feeding. I am so hungry too - eating so much. rather than weepy, I am pms moody- nearly flipped out at the attendant at the garden centre as I thought they had given our Christmas tree to someone else :dohh: Luckily I didn't say a word, otherwise it would not have been a pretty sight! I did get period very early last cycle and maybe this is all pms :wacko:

Enough to drive you nuts how similar it is to pms symptoms because it's that much harder prove pregnancy. So I now focus on what I don't have as a pms symptom for a possible sign. Like no AF type cramps, no breakouts, no cm at all. Usually I have some lubricant throughout my entire cycle. I'm bone dry so much it's pretty uncomfortable. And I think I'm getting a yeast infection on top of everything else. But again, I'm trying to focus less on symptoms and more in temps. It's pretty fun actually... :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->