Anyone else a few days late?

Essence

Due March 10, 2010!!!
Reaction score
Is anyone else a few days late? I always have very regular 28 day cycles, down to the point that I always wake up the morning expecting my witch, and I get her that AM. Now I am 3 days late, and have a doc appointment for Tuesday. Anyone else late?

i should have had AF on monday, but all ive had for a week is light pink-brown-darker brown.

no actual red fresh blood apart from yday when there was the slightest bit after going to the loo.

goodluck at the drs, im plannign to test on sunday. have you tested at all?

I have, but I tested with very very cheap ones and they came back negative, that was 3 days ago. Good luck to you too!! :)

Me too! Although my cycles are pretty irregular, I am almost positive I ovulated around Jan 28th. That would make me a few days late. Good luck! :dust:

i was 6 days late! but am now on! grrrrr was hoping one of the condoms split so i could stop this waiting to try game! gggrrrrrrr

Hi I'm 2 days late, was due to get the :witch: on Weds, Keeping my fingers crossed but don't think it's going to be good news this month:hissy:

I've had PMT from hell and BF seems to be getting the brunt of it, had a pop at him this morning then ended up in tears.

I think if the :witch: hasn't arrived by this time next week then I'll test, I didn't get a :bfp: til I was about 8 weeks preg with my little girl.

Good luck to everyone :hug:

At the moment I am 5 days late, haven't tested yet though. I feel the need to urinate more often but am just wondering whether it's my mind playing tricks on me!! Also keep getting headaches, which I never usualy suffer from and my tummy is a little bloated (but they may mean the witch is about to arrive).

Good luck and fingers crossed for you all :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->