Anyone else a military SO and NTNP?

letbemommy

Reaction score
So I am a SO of a soldier and was curious to if there was any other ladies on here that are? I just found out that my DB might be getting deployed and so we have put a halt on even not preventing because I dont want to be preggers while he is gone.

DH is active duty Marine Corps. Hes actually on recruiting duty right now, so even though hes gone a lot he wont be deployed for at least another 2 years. We have a 2yo DS so this seemed like the perfect time for number 2! We both want another one, we just arent going to cray measures to get pregnant.

My partner is in the army and deploying early next year :-( x

My husband is Army National Guard, but we just got married. We've been NTNP for a while, but I have PCOS so it's pretty hard for me to get pregnant anyway

Yup ^^ OH is Army but in reserves. If I get pregnant in the next five months or so I'll be pregnant while he is deployed, but he will be back before I am due. I'd rather he be here for the birth than majority of my pregnancy. Meh.

It is awesome to know that I am not the only one!!! I want a baby now but we both know that can't happen right now esp if he is going to deploy early next year.

My husband isn't set to deploy for about 18 months, so I guess time frame wise it would be good to do it now, but financially it may be best until after. meh. lol

My husband isn't set to deploy for about 18 months, so I guess time frame wise it would be good to do it now, but financially it may be best until after. meh. lol

I understand that!!! I would love to have a kid right now but know that I can't. I am just hoping that I don't end of pregnant right now because last night we kinda got into the heat of the moment and well lets just say there might be a chance because I know that I am ovulating.

My boyfriend is Army and we too are TTC/NTNP. He too might be deploying soon so we are also on the if side of getting pregnant but after havin a miscarriage this past june have decided to see what happens. I am howeve taking an all natural supplement to regulate my cycle but I'm not taking very religiously. Anybody else doing something like that?

Well, my Vitex arrived today! And I've taken it already once. Gonna be taking it 3x a day. Hope it works. I will keep you ladies updated and let you know what the Vitex does or doesn't do for me. :) How have you ladies been btw? Lots of baby dust too all!

I'm starting to wonder if maybe I'm pregnant, my friend just found out she's expecting child #2 and we were cleaning her house when I fainted! I've also had heartburn, and (TMI) a lot of thin watery discharge that's sort of white in color.

Thanksgiving day yesterday my grandmother asked me if I needed a baby changing table, my mom told me to take a test and my dad was talking about how everyone is having babies. My two co-workers also told me I'm pregnant today, and they want confirmation on Monday! AHHHH I just don't want to think it's even possible because I've just started having a more regular cycle and don't even know if I've ovulated once

Well I took a test this morning, BFN =[

I don't know if it's too early for it to show positive, but I still feel like crap. And my husband got super excited and now I'm all upset because I feel like I let him down.

Yup, my husband is active duty Marine Corps :) I am actually expecting him back from deployment any day now!

Hello ladies, well today starts week 3 of taking Vitex and prenatals and so far I've not noticed any changes BUT like I said I've only been taking them for 3 weeks and its supposed to take about 3 months for full effect so I'm keeping my hopes up and fingers crossed for that BFP soon, hopefully by Christmas. :)

Well, I got my first ever BFP on Friday. Unfortunately when I tested again Sunday I saw a very upsetting negative. Went to the doctor and it was most likely a chemical pregnancy.
Super sad about it. Oh well, my husband is ready to try again, so hopefully next time it sticks.

My husband is active duty army, and we got pregnant last year and he deployed (unexpectedly) one month before I had LO and got back when she was around 3 months. We want to start NTNP, but he might be deploying again next December. It took us a year to conceive lo, so it just doesn't seem like the right time for us. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->