Anyone else almost at the end of the dreaded 2WW?

MaybeBaby1013

Reaction score
I'm about 10 dpo and my period is due tomorrow or the day after. FF and ovufriend shows later than that based on when I ovulated. I spotted on 7 dpo, I'm hoping that was implantation bleeding.

I promised myself that I'll wait until Thursday to test, but I'm having symptoms I've never had before and it's driving me crazy! I've had very watery CM for the past 2 days, and now I swear my nipples are darker but I wonder if I'm just going crazy versus actually pregnant.

What are you ladies doing to keep yourself occupied?

Hi I'm 10dpo too & testing again at the weekend i think. I just keep up with the housework to take my mind off the tww :) it's worked so far but these last few days are the worst! Goods luck. Update with any news :) xx

I should be testing on 14th/sept if AF doesn't visit me, but already have a feeling that I'm out and expecting AF.

I'm busy on B&B and since I'm expecting AF, I'm not concentrating on my actual TWW, so time is flying indeed :)

Keep us posted about your test & Good luck :thumbup:

I'm about 11dpo I think and due for AF on Friday... Will wait and see, I hate driving myself nuts with symptom spotting (but it is fun to let my mind wander a little! I've had a bit of bloating, some bizarre ewcm about 7dpo and I am really really grumpy too... Hehe poor dh).

Good luck!

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"