Anyone else been trying for ages after their miscarriage?

Futuremommy (and everyone else) sending you lots of luck, hope you get your BFP's soon x :dust:

Just feel like I'm the only one who's 'getting left behind'.
I lost my baby at 8 weeks last July. That's nearly a year ago :cry: Had loads of tests and there's no reason why I shouldn't fall pregnant naturally (although it took 5 years to fall pregnant the first time)
We are not even entitled to free fertility because my husband has a daughter already so we have no options except to keep trying.
Sorry for the moan, I'm just feeling really down as a friend of mine who was pregnant at the same time as me has had her baby and is now pregnant with baby number two. :wacko:

I was just looking for threads about giving up ttc as I'm so sad, when I saw this one, I also had a mc last July (well 28 July-2nd August) so also nearly a year ago and nothing since, I also have friends who have fallen pregnant since, one miscarried and now is five months again and I have just bfn and af every month, it's so sad and so frustrating. My partner has kids from a previous relationship and I saw my doc on Friday and she said there is no more she can do for me on the NHS. I have had tests to show I ovulate, I take metformin for pcos so what's going wrong, life seems so very unfair :hugs: best of luck to you, the only consolation I can find is that we CAN conceive, we've done it once :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->