Anyone else being induced?

Nibblenic

Reaction score
Anyone else have a date for induction?
Anyone else now sh**ting themselves

Mines booked for Wednesday, have my 3rd and last sweep/check this afternoon.

Ive not been worried about labour throughout my pregnancy, and i supose im still not, in a way

I think im scared of being in hospital on my own, and the induction failing and me being stuck in some sort of nasty limbo for days.
Tbh although ive spent quite a bit of my life ill, ive managed never to have a hospital stay and i hate the fact they are going to send hubby home! :cry:

*Scared to death*

Then someones going to give me a baby to look after! *faints* I havent pased a test or anything! :dohh:

Im guessing its normaly to feel like this, but my god!

i hate hospitals and that is the only thing i am not looking forward to, hubby leaving and me being stuck in there to, but just take some stuff in to keep you occupied hun! im booked in for may 1st with gel if she doesnt come earlier and i am nervous, hope everything will be ok. hugs to you x

I feel the exact same way Hun. And the rollercoaster ride in the build up is awful, I'm emotionally exhausted. I've been full of optimism I'm gonna beat induction date one minute and then down in the basement the next when nothing happens.

I'm booked in for tomorrow and it's a far cry from the natural water birth I had planned. I hate the idea of being hooked up, bed ridden, and without OH.

Hope your sweep is successful. X

I'm being induced tomorrow... they should have given you some information about what they do...

I have all the information about whats going to happen, its not the not knowing thats bothering me.
Its being in the early stages of labour on my own, itll take OH rougly an hour to get to me and he wont be allowed into the hospital until im in esablished labour and that quite a long road. which id rather be walking as a couple.

And i dont know whether knowing when its going to happen makes it worse

Thats really bad that he can't be with you until established labour.... DH is going to be with me pretty much all the time except the night and two hours during the day!

Nah our hospital has the strictest visting hours and rules in the area. Its a great hospital with a great reputation for materity. But thats deffinatley the big downside
Just been to aquanatal though and the midwife ive seen every week, was like 'im in thursday' so ill make sure i at least catch up with you. which i think means shes picking me as it were, but obviously she cant gaurentee

Ive got my first sweep today, not sure why but I have a feeling I'm not going to go naturally this time either :( hoping I will get a date today they will let me go to, I know the baby already weighs around 9lbs so if they let me go another 2 weeks then thats 10-11lb :cry: the longer I'm pregnant the more anxious i'm getting which isnt good for trying to kick start labour! I'm soo pissed off with having the birth hanging over my head I just want him out already, good luck with your inductions ladies I wont be far behind you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->