Anyone else being lazy?

RebeccaR19

Reaction score
Okay, so for the past two weeks, my son and I have stayed in our pajamas all morning..mainly because I feel too much like crap to do anything. I don't start feeling well or getting energy until almost noon. He thinks this is excellent. Anyone else lazing around in the morning?

I am definitely in the same boat! My yoga pants are my best friend right now :wink wink:
I really don't want to go anywhere or do anything at all lol. I am hoping that I will get my energy back in second tri

I wish! I have a90 min drive to work so I have to be up and at it early! I do get lazy on the weekends though

I wish! I have a90 min drive to work so I have to be up and at it early! I do get lazy on the weekends though

Yeah, I was working when I was pregnant with my son. Some days I just didn't want to go in. But they were pretty understanding and let me take breaks when I needed them.

A 90 minute drive, though--what a commute!

OMG I wish I could be in PJs all!! If it wasn't for work, I would be right there with you hun. Trust me, when I get home though, that's exactly what I do after I cook. I've been really fatigued lately, aside from the :sick: so all I can do is sleep and be lazy, so my poor hubby has been fending for himself on everything else. Lazy sounds really good right now

Yes! I haven't been out all week except for shopping. I'm so tired all the time. My little boy is watching way too much tv! :dohh:

Is there a word that means lazier than lazy? Because that's what I am :)

Lazy here too. My nausea starts up in the afternoon. But tired all the time..

ME! I absolutely have to have a cup of coffee in the morning or else I'll crawl back into bed lol. And the days I have to work 2-11, I'll sneak in half a cup of coffee to boost my energy back up around 6-7 o'clock. lol That is my number one symptom right now! (along with majorly sore boobs) :-( I can't wait to have more energy!

Me too! I feel so guilty on my DD1 :( Just trying to do little bits here and there...urgh I hate first tri! (although i am terribly grateful to be here all the same!)

I used to have to drink coffee to wake myself up in the morning, but have a complete aversion, so can't anymore :( Moan, moan, moan... haha

Yes! Dishes seem like a monumental task at this point, I'm always exhausted. (Or lazy, either or!)

So so lazy. And dysfunctionally tired. I do stuff in the mornings, but as of about 11am I'm done. And I'm in bed when the babies go to bed. I haven't cooked or cleaned or week. :-/

I am counting down the hours till Saturday so I can do just this! I feel like I'm going to be living for the weekends just for a break from being sick and pushing through and dealing with the crappy personalities of some of my coworkers!

I've been lazy too... And spacey.. So even when I want to do stuff I can't concentrate very long to get it done!

I work so I can't afford to be lazy in the morning but when I get home I don't want to move from my couch.

Aura: I can't imagine an aversion to coffee. I wouldn't be able to make it in the mornings. That's my caffeine allowance for the day for sure.

My biggest symptom right now is dizziness or hot flashes halfway through the day. Not so much tired but spacey. Hoping it passes sooner rather than later.

Yes! Dishes seem like a monumental task at this point, I'm always exhausted. (Or lazy, either or!)

That's how I was today. My kitchen is a mess because I didn't the have the energy to do the dishes and I literally spent the entire day today feeling sick. I usually can't stand the sight of dirty dishes, but I just couldn't get past my sickness. I also couldn't stand the smell of my kitchen today. We went out for dinner lol

Me too!! I'm a teacher, so home for the holidays. I was looking fwd to catching up on gymming, planning for courses and getting some projects done in the house. But its already August and I haven't done anything! I am tooooo tired and nauseated to go out of my way to do things. I clean and cook daily, but other than that, I don't have the energy :(

I had to go upstairs yesterday as hubby had put his dirty plate on the kitchen surface, and i could smell it all the way across the room. :sick:

Oh my! I am such a blob at the moment. Pjs all day and night here. Children are getting only the essentials from their mother which is Food and warmth. I managed to get my daughter to her dancing lesson the other day and a friend who knows how sick and rubbish I've been said "wow you did well to get them here" I had to whisper back "they're shoeless and wearinf what they wore to bed last night" my house is getting messier and messier but I'm so lethargic and vomitey there's just no doing anything

Betheney, if you still live where you used to live then one of our saving graces is how freezing and wet it's been. Makes it easier to justify staying home and having a messy house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->