Anyone else being lazy?

Ps I don't envy you women at work. I used to have to sneak out to my car for a sleep each lunchtime. I was so useless in terms of both energy and brain that I felt really guilty for continuing at work (but needed the money too much to leave early).

I think working the past two weeks is literally the hardest thing I've had to push myself through in my life.

I laze around as much as I can but I do work full time so take the rest whenever I can. I don't see it as lazy! My body is growing a person and I have pretty extreme exhaustion

Im still slacking now at 14 weeks. Its a few months out your life at least thats how i see it! So do what you want to do. Peoples advice can be helpful but remember too many opinions can stress you out. I did hardly anything till 10+ weeks because i was sleepy and had no energy. The hot weather was not helping either lol. Im still having sleepy days. If i dont eat regular i feel sickly tired too. People keep telling me to excercise and eat plenty of fruits and vegs. Im working on it lol. Will try having fast walks on the treadmill in the evenings too.

Good luck girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->