Anyone else cold?

modo

WAHP
Reaction score
I am in 2 layers,slippers and still a bit cold. No one else feels cold in our house :cold:

Yes ever since my BFP I have been so cold! Socks on and slippers and a extra hoody so cold... We even had the fire on and Im still cold... Weird ay xx

Hi Modo,

I have been really cold for weeks.
I had a shirt, two jumpers and a blanket. Some days I have worn thermals.
I do feel the cold normally but not like this.
I hope the hot sweats and warmer body temperature returns soon.
I'm 9 weeks.

I was wearing my coat in softplay, which made me look quite silly!

I didn't think that was a symptom but im freezing! Sitting with heating on, dressing gown, thick socks, and a onesie and im still cold!

My hands are cold too. Need to hunt for a blanket I think!

All the time! I can never warm up. I'm so sick of the miserable winter. Just dreaming of a summer holiday, lying by the pool under the hot sun 😍

yes!!! i am usually a very warm person, meaning i get hot very easily. ever since i got pregnant i have been FRIGID. :shrug: i was actually getting concerned about this!

Icy cold. Though occasionally I get warm too. My apartment is usually really hot but I'll be bundled in 2 pairs of pants (leggings but one's thermal) and 3 shirts and 3 blankets with my cat on me and still be cold. Or lying in bed between my dog and my husband fully dressed with blankets on and still cold. It is so weird to me. I usually get hot easily.

Yup, very!! Posted something similar a few weeks ago! I had a slight let up in other symptoms (sore boobs and sickness) for about a week and wasn't feeling anywhere near as cold. But they came back with a vengeance today and I'm sat here in three layers with a blanket on! X

Iadded another sweater and am ok now but my hands are still a little cold for my liking. I didn't have this with when pregnant with my 2 others kids but they were September/May pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->