Anyone else completly paranoid!

jennie22

Reaction score
I've had 2 girls 2 mc 2 chemical pregnancies and I'm freaking out that this won't end well. Reason being one was a mmc went for booking scan and nothing there I really hope this doesn't happen again.

My hcg levels are going up as normal but I think they did with mmc too.

Can't get this out of my head I suffere general anxiety disorder PTSs as I had cancer few years ago. I just can't relax my doc has told me to stop aniexty pills so I'm waiting on him calling me I'd need a scan or the pills again I can't cope

Jennie22!-im so sorry for your losses lovely lady.
I feel exactly the same, we had a MMC which was then a MC and then a suspected molar pregnancy...I still don't know what went on but I didn't find out until our dating scan, after being told at a scan a few weeks earlier there was a hb etc. It was devastating but that was nothing compared to being told I could bleed to death...wow...This is a bit depressing...sorry!!. .so I guess Im scared of going through that again.
I've woken up this morning feeling so sickly and trying to tell myself it's a good thing as you can't keep winding yourself up. What will be will be and , unfortunately, we have no control. We can only take our pre natels and look after ourselves, the rest will hopefully take care of itself!!
I've got everything crossed for you lovely, and you certainly aren't alone xoxo

:hugs: I am sorry for your losses. I am completely paranoid as well, I feel awful as we ttc for a total of nearly 18 months and now I am the furthest a log in pregnancy I have ever been but can't get excited as my anxiety and worries are just too much.

Maybe speak to your gp, my midwife explained there are some medications you can take that are safe in pregnancy if really needed, I have a history of anxiety too. :hugs:

It's awful isn't it I can't wait to get a scan so I know something is there. I'm waitin on doc ringing me bk to see what he suggests x

Good luck, I phoned my midwife a few days ago to see if I could get an early scan, I spoke to a midwife I've never met before and she said "not really much point, you could have a scan today and something go wrong tomorrow just don't worry about it" It made me feel awful, hopefully I won't deal with her again but has made me a bit stupid. Hope your doctor is nice!!

They r goin to refer me next week so hopefully have a scan the following weekx

I was until today. For some reason, this afternoon I finally calmed down. I was panicky this morning but I'm ok now.

Good luck Jennie, keep us posted!

I was speaking to my parents about the not so nice midwife and they offered to pay for a private early scan if it would reassure me :D so I am having a scan on sat now! I am excited but really nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->